14- Return

Zaria's POV

"Was it a bad idea to be scared?" I mumbled and we waited for (Y/n). Everyone was panicking a bit by what looked like an explosion over there and Hinami sighed.

"I want to be champion and I can't do that if I get scared!" She yelled at herself and we soon heard a roar.

People stopped panicking and got a Pokéball.

"That's Yveltal!" We were nervous and N mumbled.

"Did Diancie and (Y/n) fail..? But that can't be right... they wouldn't-" N cut off from a Pokéball hitting him in the face on accident. We were surprised and comforted him as he held his Meowstic.

"What?"
"Hold on, something hit my Pokéball back!"
"What's happening here?"
"I don't think Yveltal did that..."

We soon heard Vee.

She charged at us and tackled us. We were surprised and N soon smiled.

"Ah! They did it?" She nodded and purred. People were confused.

"What's happening? Is that Sylveon yours?" "She's a friend's Pokémon. As for what's happening... (Y/n) and Diancie stopped and calmed down Yveltal they're hesitant to land now. But... what else?" N listened before being surprised. He laughed a bit and pet her.

"Ah, that probably should've been expected..." We were confused and Hinami yelled.

"Well don't keep this back! What happening? What's expected?" She yelled and Izumi just held Sylveon and cried. "I'm so glad they're safe then..."

"(Y/n) has Yveltal, Xerneas, and Diancie with her. They gave her permission to catch them." Everyone was surprised and Yveltal soon landed. Xerneas followed soon after and (Y/n) smiled. She helped the Carbink down before running to us.

"That was dangerous! Do not jump off a flying Pokémon again!" She yelled at Vee and we stared before hugging her.

"Come back quicker next time!" I yelled and some people got closer to the Pokémon to try to catch them. (Y/n) saw and yelled.

"Excuse me! I actually caught Xerneas and Yveltal. So please don't make them uncomfortable!" We were all surprised and she returned them.

"Thank you for bringing us back... now, sorry I worried you..." She mumbled and we nodded.

"Better be!" I yelled and they laughed a bit. I sighed and spoke.

"We thought your plan failed... and that Yveltal was coming here next." "No, Diancie distracted him and Xerneas calmed Yveltal." We nodded and smiled. Diancie smiled and sent herself out. We smiled and she jumped happily. The Carbink spoke to her before leaving. They smiled and she did too.

"Now Diancie, I meant to ask this earlier but you can mega evolve?" She nodded and got the gem. She held her hand to it before handing me a mega stone. I was surprised and she smiled. I smiled too and nodded. "I see. I'll keep it safe." She nodded and smiled.

We headed off to Professor Sycamore's lab and he was working on studying the Pokémon who he raises.

We opened the door and Diancie was nervous but held my hand.

"Ah! (Y/n)! I saw the news, you calmed down Yveltal and caught him, Xerneas, and Diancie?" "Wait, that was filmed?" "Yes, I thought you knew since you just said that." "No! That's dangerous! Great..." I mumbled and he smiled.

"It's okay (Y/n). I'm sure nobody will try anything. Especially with the help from your Pokémon." I stared and nodded a bit as I was worried. N comforted me and spoke.