26- Help Them

I looked back at the call and saw the little boy.

"Oh, hello again." "How's Emmy? Is she okay?" I smiled and spoke. "Hey Emolga, your friend wants to see you." Black was confused and N spoke.

"She's taking care of an Emolga for this boy after he couldn't keep her." "Ah, I see. That's sweet." I smiled and nodded. Emolga came out and she was confused before smiling. She glided to the boy and I smiled.

"I've mainly helped her fly, but sometimes my friends help her work better on her moves." He nodded and smiled. "Thank you!" I nodded and he looked back.

"Shoot! I should go before they find out about her! Bye! Thank you for taking care of her!" "You're welcome! Be safe!" He nodded and ran after hugging Emolga. She smiled and waved. I smiled too and spoke.

"There we go. Sorry about that Black. I just wanted him to see his friend." "It's fine. I think that was nice of you." "Yeah, I'm trying to just keep her safe and help her learn a few things before sending her off with the boy when he's old enough." Emolga nodded and she was excited. N smiled and she returned herself after.

We smiled and walked around Nimbasa.

"So you're just exploring?" "Yeah, I don't want to put N in pain right now." "I see. Well, that's nice of you. I don't like seeing him hurt either." N was surprised and spoke. "Hey, I can handle it better now... it's not that bad anymore." I smiled and grabbed his hand. Black noticed but I spoke before he could.

"Still, we've seen the pain it puts you in to hear them battle, or sometimes just walk next to." He sighed and nodded. Black nodded and spoke. "Exactly. But, off topic, you didn't react when she grabbed your hand. You normally hate people touching you, N." N was surprised and looked. I blushed and let his hand go.

"I-I..." "Well... I told her how I felt on the Ferris wheel... so..." "Ah, you're dating now?" I blushed and nodded while N just smiled and nodded.

"Yeah... We are..." I smiled a bit and stared down. I sighed and blushed. We walked and Elesa smiled when she found us.

"So then, can we talk now N? I don't care if Miss (Y/n) and Black come along." We nodded and smiled. "We can go with you N. Don't worry." Black said and I nodded. He was nervous and nodded.

"Alright then... as long as they can also come..." She nodded and smiled. "To my gym. I don't have any challengers." We nodded and followed. I smiled and held onto N's arm. He smiled to me and pet my hair. "It's fine. I'll be alright with you both there." I smiled a bit and nodded.

We entered a side area of her gym, where a table was. We stared and I smiled. We sat down across from Elesa and she smiled.

"N, I just want you to know that as a gym leader, it is my duty to make sure that everyone in my city feels safe." "O-Oh... should I leave?" "No. I'm saying this to help you. We've gotten reports of some suspicious people in what appears to be Team Plasma clothing, the new clothing made by Ghetsis. Take a look at these pictures that Black had gotten." We were confused but I just let him see while Black sighed.

"That was fast Elesa." "After the trouble you had went through, I decided to trust you and forgive N. So, while he is in my city, I want him to feel safe. I know this seems to counter that, but I promise, this is to warn you. They might be trying to sneak attack you, so please, be ready." He was surprised and mumbled.

"Ghetsis wants me back that bad? But why..?" I was confused and mumbled. "N? What's wrong?" "It seems like my father is looking for me." "Oh no! Do you need to leave Unova again?" "I don't think so. Let's just be careful." I smiled and nodded. Elesa smiled and spoke.