12- Diancie

We returned and Diancie was here and looking. She seemed scared and I smiled.

"Diancie!" I called and she turned. She smiled and bounced to me. I smiled too and N took the bags. He smiled and I smiled and we hugged Diancie. She smiled and cheered. We returned to the others and they smiled.

"She came by soon after you left. But what took you a bit?" "Sorry... I was running out of ingredients for Poképuffs..." I mumbled and they nodded. I smiled and we sat around and Diancie just smiled. I smiled too and she soon looked worried.

"Diancie? What's wrong?" They looked and saw her slightly shaking. I stared before Fai growled and jumped in front of a net. I was surprised and yelled.

"Hey!" I yelled and she was let go. "I don't care for your Pokémon. I just want Diancie." "Too bad! You aren't going to!" I snapped and she held onto me. Fai was ready and growled.

They were the only one around and I nodded. We beat their Pokémon and Rae picked him up and chucked him away. I nodded and smiled. "Thank you. We should move." I said and they nodded. We moved to the forest and Diancie was still nervous.

"Diancie? What's wrong? We aren't going to let you get captured." She nodded and put the field up just around me.

"Well... there's a Pokémon known as Yveltal and Xerneas..." "Wait... the Pokémon of life and death?" She nodded and I stared. I was nervous and stared.

"Yveltal will wake up soon and... try to destroy the world. Xerneas still needs time to get energy and has tasked me with distracting Yveltal if the time comes before she's ready..." I stared and smiled. "Thank you for trusting me with this... If we can, I'm sure we'd all help you." She stared before nodding. She cried a bit and hugged me. I was surprised but hugged her back and the field went down.

"It's okay. Don't worry..."I mumbled and she smiled. She held onto me and the others were confused.

"Can I tell them?" She looked before nodding. I smiled and nodded. "Yveltal is going to wake up sometime soon I think and... Diancie has been tasked with distracting him from destroying the world until Xerneas has enough power to stop him." They were surprised but N was confused.

"Who-" "They're the Pokémon of life and death...." Hinami mumbled and I nodded. He was surprised and I was nervous. Diancie stared and N was soon surprised.

"Huh? Well... I'm sure we can try to help." N said and they were confused. "Oh, She was asking if we could help her if Xerneas isn't ready when Yveltal wakes up." They smiled and nodded. Izumi was nervous but nodded. Diancie looked before she smiled. She nodded as she was happy and we smiled too.

Diancie smiled and hugged us again before she left. We waved and smiled. "Be safe!" She nodded and left. I smiled and we returned to our journey. N just wanted friends and we smiled. We were happy to help him and he was happy when he came across happy Pokémon.

We were walking through town before Espurr smiled and ran off. We were surprised and Meowstic and Froakie chased after him. We chased too but the crowd made it difficult. "Meowstic!" "Froakie!" Izumi and I called while N listened. He soon turned and saw them.

Espurr stole a treat and already ate it. Meowstic glared and yelled at him. He was eating a macaron and I sighed. I went to the shopkeeper and mumbled. "I'm so sorry about Espurr..." N picked him up and scolded him. I paid for the treat the the shopkeeper just sighed.