5- Second Meeting

We arrived back in Kalos and it was only approaching noon. Professor Sycamore told us to return every two weeks around this time unless we were in a contest or battle and we were happy to agree. We smiled and left to Santalune. We stopped in a plain and I smiled. "Hey Zaria?" She looked at me as she was serving our food.

"My parents gave me a recipe list that I want to try. Mind if I use your transportable oven for it?" "Oh, go ahead. Just try to not explode it." "Haha..." I mumbled and she smiled. I gave everyone their food too and Hatenna smiled. She was glad to see emotion and I smiled too. I pet her and she cheered a bit.

I smiled and we ate. I smiled when it was done too and Zaria spoke.

"Go ahead and use it. Just be careful." "I will be!" I said and Jubi was confused. She flew next to me and I smiled. "I want to make some of the treats my parents gave me recipes to make. You can play with the others. Just make sure the hat stays on Hatenna." She smiled and nodded. I smiled and Zaria was watching the Pokémon all play while Hinami was judging and helping Izumi with a performance. I smiled and while I waited for the treats to bake, I added the Kalos chip in the Rotom Dex.

I smiled and soon finished it. "There we go." I said and took the small treats out. Vee returned to my side and I smiled. "Hang on. I'm trying to make the treat you like. Now..." I mumbled and put the correct icing on it after making it.

"Here, try this." She stared before eating it. She cheered after she finished and I smiled. "So it's good?" She nodded and kept cuddling with me. "I'm glad. Can you get the others here? I want them all to try it too." She nodded and basically bounced to them. I laughed and put the correct icing on them.

"Here you four, try these." I said and held them out to them. They sniffed them before eating it and Espurr helped Hatenna eat hers. They each cheered and I smiled.

"So they're good?" They nodded and I smiled. I made a few more for the others Pokémon and spoke.

"Hey! If you want, your Pokémon can try these!" I called and they turned. I smiled and their Pokémon came to me. I matched them with their types and they ate them. They thought before they ended up cheering too. I smiled and filled up one of the four containers given. The largest container went to Poképuffs and the containers went through different sized and I was given frosting holders but made my own frosting. I put the caps on them and the three spoke.

"Oh, what's that?" "They're called Poképuffs. I'm just glad they like them." They nodded and I smiled. "Well, that's what I wanted to use the oven for. Thanks Zaria." "Of course." She smiled and I spoke.

"We should get moving, shouldn't we?" "Moving where? We're trying to practice for gym battles and keys." I stared before mumbling. "Fair... Then... I guess I'll go into town... Why don't you four come back?" I said and they agreed. I smiled and Vee jumped on my shoulder.

"Need anything?" They were thinking and Hinami spoke. "Oh, definitely more Pokéballs." "Potions too." Zaria said and I nodded. "Izumi?" I asked and she was thinking before looking at her Pokémon. "Not that I can think of... We can call through Rotom so I'll tell you if I do think of anything." I smiled and nodded.

I entered the town and smiled. I quickly got what I needed and since I had plenty of money, I looked around to see what was around and smiled. "Hey Hatenna, come out." I said and she came out and stayed on my hands. My hat was still on her and I smiled.

"I want to get you another thing to cover your sensor so that you'll move more comfortably." She smiled and nodded.

I looked in some decorative shops and showed her some decorations and she liked some bows. I smiled and held up two bows she liked the best.