Arc 1-1: Ceo, Take me Please!

CHAPTER 1: What a Shame

"Faith! How could you?" A hurt voice echoes throughout the courtyard, drawing the attention of nearby students.

Faith reels from the slap, opening her eyes to reveal her brown orbs with speckles of gold within.

Mary, the woman who just yelled suddenly begins to weep. Her delicate frame begins to tremble, as her long wavy brown hair falls into her face. She looked pitiful.

This made no sense!

The Overseer, should be the one crying, because as soon as she was transported into this world, she was slapped.

Faith, who's body the Overseer was using, lightly pats her now red cheek, however the crowd all seem to be sending, HER reprimanding gazes.

The Overseer rolls her eyes.

This is why she hated this world. Always on the side of such a useless fl. How is it her fault if the fl is completely useless, and gets herself attacked.

If she knew her own skill level then she must know she shouldn't be the one hugging that CEO's thigh, right?

Suddenly the supporting female lead, Abby speaks up, while hugging Mary in a comforting embrace. "How can you be like this Faith!? I thought you were our friend! So how can you scheme behind Mary's back to seduce her boyfriend??"

And of course the fl is so useless, that she needs the side kick to fight her battles for her. It was Abby who had slapped Faith afterall.

Such a weak, and pitiful fl. She truly doesn't deserve to be the hero of this world.

Abby who had screamed herself hoarse, suddenly froze from the sudden intense gaze from Faith.

Her eyes.... they were different than what she had remembered.

They were apathetic, sharp, mesmerising. The disdain within them shook her to her core. She felt her throat go dry at the unexpected pressure.

She was shook.

Suddenly another concerned voice yells across the courtyard. "Mary!! Who made you cry!?"

This was the cannon fodder, the boyfriend who Faith supposedly snatched, Kevin.

Mary looked like a frightened deer, and before he could approach her, she ran off.

Abby looked at him speechlessly.

Kevin looked heartbroken, and decided to direct his anger towards Faith. He approaches her with rapid speeds. "This is all your fault!! You vixen! Be thankful you're a girl or else I would have slapped you!" His roars could be heard from the edges of the earth! His eyes could spit fire! He spits at Faith before racing after Mary along with Abby.

Faith's smile froze in place, as the blob of saliva slowly slides down her cheek.

Disgusting!

The Overseer uses her sleeve to wipe the blob away.

She quickly realised which part of the story she was in.