Arc 7-7: Yum, Brains!

CHAPTER 7: Hello Major

A week had gone by, where the duo was travelling through the zombie infested world.

According to Cole, they were on their way to see the two leads.

They had already scavenged for bandages to wrap up her injured shoulder.

The so called 'dog bite' was looking strange, spreading up her arm to her torso.

Cole seemed unaffected by this. He was certain that meeting the leads would solve all of their problems. There was a simple reason for this.

As soon as Claire saw the military base they had stopped outside of, she froze.

She knew this place.

Now she knew what world they were in.

The world with the timid genius male lead, and righteous noble female lead.

The male lead is the son of a great military man, however because of his cowardice, his father was disappointed in him.

All the male lead could do was work in the science lab developing great drugs to help further the human race.

During the apocalypse nothing changes for him.

He is still looked down upon by everyone.

The strong military men, his father, and his father's friends.

Even more so because he never mutated.

He meets the strong female lead inside of this base. She was practising with the soldiers. She was greatly respected, and had mutated to have a fire ability.

She never looked down upon him. Always caring for him, understanding him, and empowering him.

In the end they bring the world to a new era, where they purge all of the zombies, and slowly rebuild the world they once knew together.

Restoring education and technology, bringing honour to the family again.

There wasn't anything about this world the overseer would change.

It was a cute small love story.

She enjoyed it, but didn't really feel invested.

What she liked was the refreshing dynamic between the ml and fl.

But that's it.

She gives Cole a quizzical glance.

He smiles knowingly. "It's best to learn from the bottom. From something very simple, but still fulfilling  what we need."

Well the Overseer had no complaints. She shrugs.

Looking at the military base before them, she had no idea how they were to be allowed in.

If she recalls correctly, this base refuses to allow people in, trying to keep themselves free from contamination. Also they already had a large population within the base, with a strict regiment.