Arc 2-2: My Handsome King

CHAPTER 2: Being Human

Drew immediately notices the change in targets and quickly shouts to regain their attention. "Hey, come on guys! They're kids! Leave em alone."

The two men merely laugh at him. "These are the slums, mate. Kids get no extra care!" He spits roughly on the ground next to Drew's feet.

The other guy who wasn't restraining Drew approaches the kids with a thirsty smile on his face. "Da quicka dey learn, da betta it is, for all o us."

"N-no. Not the kids." The scrawny kid forces his frozen body to move, and stops in front of the children to protect them. His knees were shaky, as his eyes remained squinted. However even though he was afraid, he stood sturdy like a mountain.

The man gives him a warning. "Move. Or else I'll eh, puncha."

"I-i won't!"

The scary boy's grin just becomes that bit bigger, as he suddenly sends a fist straight into the scrawny kid's nose.

"Ah, Noah!" The twins gasp, as the scrawny kid falls to the ground clutching his probably bleeding nose.

The scary boy cracks his hands menacingly. "That's what I faught." He cackles.

"Stay away from the kids!!" Drew yells as he tries to resist with all his might.

Unfortunately he was no match for the older boy, instead getting his nuts kicked for his resistance.

He falls to the ground like a plank of wood, hissing from the pain. Tears well up within his eyes.

Ava meekly turns to Zia. Her eyes pleading with her to do something as she resembled a frozen statue.

Zia had a big headache looking at this mess.

However looking at the children, she suddenly had an epiphany.

Not only would she need them for information, however she had another plan installed, just for them!

A wicked grin is plastered on her face as she suddenly stands up.

Before the bully could throw a kick at the young twins, Zia moved with lightning reflexes.

Within seconds she had caught the bully's leg. "Get lost." She easily causes him to lose footing, making him topple to the ground where he belongs.

She laughs maliciously. "Ah, that suits you better."

"Zia, Don't aggravate them more!!" Drew shouts as he holds his nuts in pain. Withering on the floor like a little worm.

She ignores his warning as she sends the bully another kick in the face, sending him flying into a distant pile of trash.

Although no crack could be heard, using her superior sense of smell, she could smell alot of blood.

He was undoubtedly dead. Perhaps he had landed on his head?

The man who was restraining Drew looked at her with anger in his eyes. "You bitch! You think you're so tough!? Let's see ya screaming when I rape the shit outta ya!" He charges straight for Zia, his eyes clouded by his emotions.