Bonus Chapter #2 When You're the Owner...

The haughty young lady climbs into the capsule once the beggar had left.

Her game character was a human healer. Although she wasn't very high levelled she still treasured this game.

The hours she spends playing this game are the happiest for her. She'd love to buy one of these capsules, however her father is a strict man.

She would be monitored, and wouldn't be able to play freely. Plus she doubts he would even allow her to do so in the first place.

Darcy sighs, as she hurries to begin her new quest.

Within seconds she found herself smiling again. Speaking freely and doing as she wished, completely forgetting about her gloomy home life.

She didn't need to be perfect or poised here. She didn't need to hide her happiness nor anger. She could freely curse, and shout and scream.

She could do whatever her heart desired. She was truly free here.

She smiles as she meets up with her guild friends and they slay the next monster.

"That seems like fun." The Overseer mumbles.

The Entity taps her on the head. "Don't be getting any ideas!"

"I know!! I won't!" She pouts.

He smiles and hugs her tighter in his embrace.

Darcy's time in the capsule was soon up. She was reluctant to leave, however it was dark out.

She needed to head home.

She leaves the arcade with a haughty smile on her face, however once she entered her car, her persona changed.

She was now an unfeeling block of ice. Her posture rigid, her expression blank. No one would be able to read her, even if they wanted to.

"Reminds you of anyone?" The Entity chuckles.

The Overseer cries out in protest. "I am not like that!!"

He kisses the back of her head. "Sure you're not."

Darcy's car soon arrives at her estate. Everything was silent.

Almost ominous.

The sound of her own footsteps tottering in the hall was the only sound she could hear.

Finally, she stops in front of her fathers study.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

A gruff voice answers. "Come in."

Darcy enters as quietly as possible. "Father it's me. I have returned."

Her father stops what he was doing, only to swivel on his chair to face her.

Judging by his stern expression he wasn't very happy with her. "Do you know why I have called you here?"

Darcy shakes her head no, keeping her gaze downcast appearing demure.

Her father sighs with disappointment. "I heard from your mother. You've been bullying Talia again." He removes his glasses to rub his throbbing temples.