Arc 8-1: Repent Overseer, Repent.

CHAPTER 1: Forgive Me

The Overseer and the Entity just stare at each other, the void silent all around them.

"We're back." The Overseer softly whispers.

He nods. "Yes we are."

They were back in their original bodies.

The Overseer sighs. Her golden eyes fill with trepidation. "I was wrong."

He nods and carefully approaches her. His green eyes look at her listlessly. "You just need to repent. It's okay." He holds her hand to comfort her.

She doesn't pull away this time.

This time she looks up at him. "Repent?" Her innocently cute face brightens up with hope.

He nods. "Start off by saying sorry. And asking for forgiveness from each Soul you have wronged."

"Then everything will be okay?"

He smile lightly. "Yes. Just don't cross the line ever again."

"Don't worry, I understand now!" She takes her hand back from him, reaching for a snow globe.

The entity watches her carefully. "Is that the zombie world?"

She nods. "Yes, I wish to see how they ended up."

They both stare at the globe together.

Turns out the Major was heartbroken, at seeing their remains.

He held a funeral and was once again in mourning.

Meanwhile the male lead was true to his word.

He finished a cure within the week. However by the time he left his lab, it was too late.

His only friends in the world had died.

He was devastated, however he still needed to save the world.

With help from Evelyn, they created a joint effort in spreading the cure and eradicating the zombie virus forever.

A new dawn was upon them.

"It looks like everything worked out. " The entity grins. The small cute mole besides his mouth drew her attention immediately.

"Mm. Good for them I guess."

He takes the snow globe from her hand and places it back onto the shelf.

He then holds out his hand for her to take. "Are you ready to confront your wrongdoings?"

The Overseer stares deeply into his eyes.

The person who she felt sorry to the most was him.

If doing this can help him in any way then she'll do it!

No longer hesitating she grabs his hand. "Let's go."

He nods.