Arc 6-5: The Beloved Anti-Hero

CHAPTER 5: Happy Dream

The chaos was over.

The demon Lord was already beginning his 'interrogation'.

Edward was accompanying him, leaving Isabel in the care of the fallen angel, whose name is Mikael.

The fallen angel seemed to have no opinion about this, and merely followed her around silently.

He was like her shadow.

Now that she thinks about it, he was at the dinner table eating. Only her eyes were so focused on the ml and fl, that she didn't notice him.

She was also a bit embarrassed to face him, as he had to comfort her like a child.

Thankfully her appearance was that of one, so it doesn't really matter.

The Overseer wanders down the hall, finally stopping at the end.

This is where the ml will kill the fl. On the terrace by the beautiful red flowers, and under the night sky.

She just had to catch him in the act.

Unfortunately her thoughts were shattered as the fallen angel spoke. "Finally tired? Allow me to show you to your room."

She sends him a annoyed glare. "If you're going to be my silent shadow, then remain as such till the bitter end. Pei, how annoying!" She hurries to find a hiding spot for her plan.

The fallen angel doesn't reply, merely standing by the window as he looks off in the distance.

Isabel ignores him as she finds a suitable bush to hide behind. However thinking back, shouldn't the event be done by now?

Shouldn't he be killing her?

Isabel mused for a moment before suddenly turning around and looking at the annoying man.

What was he so intently watching?

Frowning she goes to stand by his side, trying to follow his gaze.

What she sees makes her go pale.

Damn it!!!

She was right!!!

She jumps off the terrace, and over the bushes, running at full speed.

Her being here and having to deal with that sneak attack probably changed the setting.

The fight was happening, only by the pond!!

Incredibly alarmed, Isabel dives straight into the middle of the conversation.

Rose was crying, standing ram rod straight. Her eyes were opened in disbelief, as she stares at Henry incredulously.

Henry had no emotion on his face. He had prepared himself for this, holding his sword right by her neck. This is the moment where he can truly embrace his darkness.