Arc 5-6: My Love from Down Below!

CHAPTER 6: Uneasy....

Noir was in a rush today. She had her final exams, and if she didn't do well, then her father would force her into marriage.

However as usual, when she woke up, she found Shiro laying in bed next to her naked.

He was hugging her in the blanket tightly.

With a sigh, she angrily kicks him out of bed. "Move! You're making me late." She hurries to change.

It's been a year now since she's arrived in this world, and there was still no sign of the ml.

However she was prepared for his arrival, as per Shiro's instructions.

Plus Shiro has been Shiro for the whole year too.

He hasn't broken character at all, that she had kind of forgotten he was actually that hateful entity.

But these mornings, when she wakes up and sees him like that, she found it all so natural.

Shiro smiles warmly as he watches her down her pancakes. "Goodluck for the exams today babe. You'll kill it!" He gives her a thumbs up.

She rolls her eyes. "Why don't you put on some pants first, before you speak?" He was still butt naked.

He runs a hand through his hair in an almost helpless manner. "Not until you sleep with me. It has been approximately 250 days and 6 hours and 30 seconds since you last slept with me. Don't you miss me in your bed?"

She frowns. "Get lost."

Noir finishes the last bit of her breakfast before heading for the door.

After her exams, she would finally be finished with university and graduate.

This would make her parents very happy.

And her ears free of nagging.

She takes the tube train, and arrived at campus nice and early.

The students around her were all nervous. Some had their heads lowered doing some last minute revising, others were shaking with nerves.

Noir found a quiet corner to sit in while she waits for everything to begin.

Suddenly a loud obnoxious laughter startled her from her thoughts.
"Look who we have here! Little miss failure!"

Noir ignored the girl. She was perfect, there was no way she'll fail this.

The girl who was making a huge ruckus on her own, suddenly realised something.

Noir wasn't fighting back as she usually does. Instead she was quietly looking at her with disdain.

This bitch!!

How dare she act better than her?

She's going to fail and everyone knows it. "Keep acting smug! We'll see after the exams how loudly you wail! Just like last year."