Arc 4-2: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!

CHAPTER 2: Joke!?

"aaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaah!!" Sana's loud voice echoes throughout the room.

It was like music to Desmond's ears.

He repeatedly sent electric shocks into her body, watching her convulse and wriggle like the little insignificant worm she is.

Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, as saliva poured down her neck from the stimulation.

The Overseer was an immortal. No amounts of torture can effect her.

However currently she was in a mortals body. Her mind will not break, however that doesn't mean she can no longer feel any pain.

The pain she is feeling was in full force. It hurts, so of course she'll cry out.

She's just thankful this is happening to her. She can handle this torture. However that little boy Sin, his mind would've surely broken.

Once more, another electric current is zapped into her body. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Her screams were shrill, almost deafening.

Sana closes her eyes from the pain, as Desmond's laughter floats into her ears.

She really wants to kill this man.

However she cannot, unless she wishes to fail again.

Running away?

No, that might divert the world's plot, as the character Sana, is another obstacle in the FL's way.

She can neither run away nor kill him.

That leaves her with one option.

To endure.

She will endure this all.

And at the end, when the FL has found the love of her life, will she finally fight back and kill this man.

Not only will she make him suffer as he has to her, however she'll make him wish he was dead.

Once more another agonising scream tears her throat apart. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaah!!!"

The man grins as the smell of urine invades his nostrils.

Sana had peed herself.

Disgusting. "You're a filthy animal just like your mother."

The Overseer could hear his words loud and clear. Her mind was clear.

However her sensations discombobulated.

The world was spinning around her. Her breathing was harsh, hurting her throat.

She could taste blood.

This body is on the verge of collapsing.

Even if the Overseer took the risk to kill this man, this body of hers would soon deteriorate after, following him to his death.