Arc 7-3: Yum, Brains!

CHAPTER 3: Flirting~

The Overseer woke up to her body feeling damp.

It seems she has been sweating throughout the night.

However when her eyesight cleared what she saw made her still.

A youthful charismatic face was just smiling at her. His green eyes crinkles kindly at her, his dimple was also cutely popping.

His morning voice was soft and husky. Calming to listen to. "Good morning, Claire. Sleep well? Tell me what you're feeling right now."

Claire woke up at his words, hurrying to sit up, and push him away from her to create some space. "I feel... well rested." She says knowing they are beginning her 'homework'.

His expression doesn't falter as he asks with an even deeper smile. "Is that it?"

She hesitates to respond. He didn't seem too happy by her reply. What should she be saying?

She frowns as she chooses her next words carefully. "I feel..... calm? Better? Is there something I.... should be saying?" She tilts her head to the side confused.

He sighs, ruffling her messy curly brown hair. "It's fine. This is only the start you know." He grins standing up.

The Overseer watches as he heads for the door of their small broom closet. He glances back at her. "I guess I should've set an example. Let me say how I feel."

Claire stands up eager to hear his answer.

He smiles a beautiful cheerful smile. "I feel good today because you Claire, are trying your hardest not to mess up anymore. That makes me really happy. Thank you."

His sweet words came as a shock for her.

She wasn't expecting them at all!!

She couldn't help but feel her cheeks redden.

His eyes suddenly narrow at her. "Why are your cheeks going red?"

The Overseer was startled.

Her cheeks were red!?

She goes to feel them, but before she could speak a sudden shout from the other room garners everyone's attention.

"Everyone, they're back!!!!"

Cole's eyes seem to sparkle at those words.

He abruptly pulls Claire out the door with him, and into the common room.

Inside there were many people, all gathered, and packed like sardines.

Standing by the doorway were 3 people.

A girl with short blonde hair.

A boy with scars all over his body.

And finally another shorter girl with pigtails.

They all seemed worse for tear.