Arc 3-7: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me! (END)

CHAPTER 7: Why, wHy, WHY!?

"Why, wHy, WHY!?" Amelia couldn't understand how things could become like this.

Is it true?

Will every world be a failure?

No!

She refuses to believe it so!!!

Angrily, Amelia kicks down the basement cage.

Cerberous watches her temper tantrum with a knowing smile on his face.

"I mean, I don't want to say it, but... I told you s-"

"Then don't say it!!" She growls kicking in the brick wall behind him.

He brakes his chains as he quickly moves out of the way of the collapsing wall.

He didn't get to say another snide remark because Amelia was already storming up the stairs.

Kevin was worried. He knew what a tender heart his young miss had. She must be very distraught seeing a human treated like that.

"Kevin." She suddenly growls in a almost serene manner.

Kevin was nervous. "Y-yes!!"

"It's war! I can no longer stand such evil acts happening on the same soil as I!!"

Cerberous couldn't help but laugh at her righteous claim, however he immediately got into character, as Kevin turns to face him.

Kevin sighs. "As you wish miss."

Kevin would support his young miss in whatever it is she wants to do. He always believed her to be right.

Getting tired of the other Vampires because of their mistreatment was only a matter of time.

Their differing ideals is afterall one reason why Amelia was always alone.

Soon enough a 20 year war ravaged the world.

The vampires under Sirius were being attacked from two sides. The vampires under Amelia, and the vampire hunter association.

Although Sirius was a great leader and was able to endure 20 years, others could not.

They cursed him for angering Amelia.

They cursed him for being so stubborn.

And so some of them defected.

Others betrayed him.

Finally in the 20th year, He was slain.

Fiona had never left his side. She watches as he was stabbed in the gut 50 times, and watched as his head was decapitated.

She actually cried when he died.

She...

She had loved a psychopath.

And he, during his last moment of life, finally knew why he was so possessive over a human.