Arc 1-7: Ceo, Take me Please! (END)

CHAPTER 7: CRAZY BITCH!

Kris storms into the room, trying to pull away as many guys as he could.

The woman tied up on the bed, gagged, kept calling him with her wet and distressed eyes.

It was Mary.

"MOVE!!!" He roars at the top of his throat. "GET OUTTA MY WAY!" He punches one man in the face, kicking another through a glass table to his left.

The man that was ontop of the naked Mary was yanked by his hair and down to kiss the crusty floor. "Mary, Mary! My poor Mary!" Kris had tears in his eyes.

He was distressed, just looking at all of the purple and blue on her feeble body. He clutches her shaking self, and hurries to undo her binds.

A sudden laughter erupts in the room.

It was Faith.

"Look. Now she's filthy! You don't love her anymore right, right!? So now you'll be able to find your one and only!"

Kris could feel hatred burn his chest like never before. His glare was piercing, making most cower. However this was Faith, an Overseer!

Kris takes off his jacket, wrapping his beloved gently within it. He carefully undoes her gag, finally hearing her cries of agony.

His heart shatters into two as she takes refuge within his embrace. Finally his pent up emotions peaked.

He carefully pulls away from Mary, as he stalks over to a smiling Faith. "Crazy bitch!" He attacks Faith, hurrying to grab her by her throat.

He pushes her against the wall, with her fragile neck in his hands. "Why are you so obsessed with me and my love life!!? Why did you have to do such a terrible thing!? Who are you!? You don't love me so why interfere! I'll kill you!!" He roared himself hoarse, his saliva was flying all over her face.

Faith wasn't smiling anymore. Instead she was suffering because she couldn't breathe.

She scratched at his hands while feeling highly confused.

She didn't understand.

If he won't like Leona, then the obvious thing to do would be to take away what he loves in the first place, so that he can begin anew with a blank slate.

However she thought that once she dirties what he loved to be clean, he would finally see how useless the fl truly was, and leave her on his own accord.

Apparently not.

She had miscalculated.

This useless fl, is perhaps not so useless.

She must have some kind of bewitching potion.

That was it!

That's how she's tainting her male idol!!

Faith's eyes flash maliciously, as suddenly an inhumane strength appears from her tiny body. With ease, she was able to pry his fingers off of her neck, finally being able to breathe.