Alternate Ending

Mary suddenly jumps out from behind him. "You're a wretched bitch!! I hope you go to hell! I hope you feel the pain we felt!! In fact I curse you!!!"

Curse her???

The Entity however suddenly panics. "Wait a min-"

However it was too late.

"We curse you Overseer!!! To be damned and to burn in hell for eternity!!!"

The Overseer suddenly froze.

Their hatred was so overwhelming, that she couldn't breathe.

The crows suddenly swarm her.

A black flame engulfs her body.

"Aaaaaaah!!" She shrieks as her skin begins to melt. The smell of burnt flesh wafts into the air.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She screams, however nothing could be done.

The Entity hurries to grab her wrist and teleport them out of his inner heart.

They were back in the void.

The Overseer's red blistering skin had quickly returned to its white countenance. However she was still sobbing uncontrollably, hugging him tightly like a octopus.

"Ssh shh! It's okay, it's okay." The Entity comforts. "You re safe now."

The Overseer suddenly pushes the Enity away. "Get AWAY FROM ME!!" She screeches.

He falls backwards, looking up at her with hurt in his green orbs. "What's wrong? You're fine! You did well, I promise!" He smiles at her kindly.

"SHUT UP!" Those two words made his smile drop. The Overseer suddenly looks at him with intense hatred. She points her bony finger at him.

"You! It's all your fault!!! If only you didn't make me feel, would I be suffering right now?"

The entity hurries to comfort her. "Little Overseer, calm down-"

"No!" She shouts. Suddenly the black void around them trembles and elongates.

Black inky tentacles seem to shoot up from no where, wrapping the Entity up in midair.

The Overseer's expression suddenly goes blank. Her golden eyes devoid of emotion or light.

For the first time in his life, the entity was afraid. He felt a shiver shoot down his spine.

"Everything is my fault." She whispers, almost to no one in particular. "And now I'm hurting... hurting so bad." Her voice cracks, she shoulders sag.

She looked broken beyond repair.

The entity widens his eyes in disbelief.

What had he done?

"No! Blame me!!" He hurries to save her. To rescue her from the depths of despair.

However not everything works as you expect them too.

She suddenly erupts into fits of laughter. Her maniacal eyes landing on him. An unnatural smile plastered on her face. "Yes. It's your fault. I'm so silly." She smiles brightly.

Then within seconds, the inky tentacles that were wrapped around each of his limbs, suspending him in the middle of the air, pull at him.

Within seconds, his limbs were ripped off from his body.

The Entity screams with agony. His red blood coating the surrounding space, and raining down on the Overseer.

She laughs at his agony, as he lays on the floor in a clump of his own flesh.

His eyesight was hazy, he couldn't even feel his body Anymore. It was trying it's best to regenerate his detached limbs, however the Overseer wasn't idle.

"Die! Die! Die!!" She screams euphorically, as she stomps on him repeatedly. Finally turning him into a sack of flesh.

Suddenly she goes still. Her bretahing being the only thing she can hear.

All at once she begins to cry. "What have I done!?" She steps back from his body as if burnt.

"Stupid! Stupid!" She slaps herself on her cheeks, falling to her knees.

Her tears freely falling down her cheeks.

"Now I'm lonely again." She bites her lip, laughing harshly.

Her hand rests against her heart. "It's all because of this thing... in here!! Why did he have to revive this thing in my chest for!? Now how can I go on living!!!" Her screams echo within the void, rebounding back into her eardrums.

It was as if she had an epiphany.
That was right...

If only it didn't exist.

She smiles a painful smile, as her fingers dig into her chest. Gritting her teeth, she pulls out her own still beating heart with one swift motion.

She stared at it.... smiling gleefully. "I'm free at last."

The blood from the wound continues to pour and pool around her. Her warm body slumps over, taking her last dying breath.

The Overseer was no more.

~~~~~

A woman sat comfortably in her desk in an alternate dimension. On her multiple monitors were voids, filled with snow globes and other women, chatting happily to their respective partners.

All except for one.

One monitor showed a woman drowning in a pool of her own blood.

The lady tsks her lips, and speaks into her headset. "Overseer #626 has self destructed. The plan did not work."

A gruff mysterious voice responds. "I see. Send clean up. There's nothing to be done."

The lady sighs as she leans back in her seat, taking a sip of her warm coffee.

"What a bother."

Interested in seeing more?
You can find more bonus content on my patreon!!

And on that note I am proud to announce the opening of my Patreon page!

patreon.com/ReeeeeBeeeee

Yay!!!

I'll thank you all in advance for whoever decides to support me. Trust me, there's alot of content haha.

💜💜💜