Arc 4-13: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman! (END)

CHAPTER 13: The Big Reveal

Sin was soon released from the hospital.

And lucky for him, Desmond was out of the country on a business trip.

It seems they won't be tortured any time soon.

And so Sin could rest easy at home.

Unfortunately for Sana, he refuses. Stating he wanted to go wherever she would go.

Affirming his reason because of love.

Sana never knew that love could turn a fool, into an even bigger fool!

Still, she let him do as he pleases.

This would be Sana's final confrontation with the fl.

In the world's plot, Sana will finally be beaten during the time period Desmond isn't here.

She'll go crazy with her arrogance because the fearful adult is no longer around.

She'll spend huge amounts of money on her birthday party, and will invite everyone to come.

However at this party in which she tries to humiliate the fl at, she is instead ganged up upon. Everyone throws food at her, embarrassing her on her own birthday.

She would then be an outcast forever.

Desmond would be so angry at her, that he tortures her more. The puppet like her, would then finally be used as a pawn. Sold off to marry an old man, making the father a new business connection.

The Overseer will soon commence these events.

However first she must confirm something with the fl.

Is she worth it?

All this pain and trouble.

Sana was able to finally get rid of the clingy fool by her side by sending him out to do an errand.

This would be the only time she can confront Valarie.

The Overseer clenches her hands with determination, before entering the cafeteria.

As she had expected, Valarie was sitting with Sophie and a few of her friends.

Sana clears her throat to get their attention. "I wish to speak with you Valarie. Privately." She eyes the other girls.

The other girls glare right back at her. "No way! What if you harm her or something!!" Sophie remarks.

Valarie smiles at her gratefully. "It's okay guys. There isn't really anything she can do. Don't worry, I'll go and see what she wants."

They send her their concerned gazes, however agree to her words.

Sana sighs, leading the woman outside to somewhere more private

Valarie looks at her impatiently, crossing her arms over her chest. "What did you want?"

Sana's calm gaze unsettled her. "You love Sin." It was a statement not a question.