Arc 4-9: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!

CHAPTER 9: Something is Wrong!

Sin had banned Sana from messing with Valarie again, and Sana had stupidly agreed.

What now?

Well Sana decided that this was the perfect time to find a candidate for Valarie to love.

This was the initial plan anyways.

Then from there, she'll see if Valarie requires her to be more antagonistic or not.

Sin was pleased to see Sana listening to him.

He felt at peace once more.

Unfortunately for Sin, Valarie the girl who he wanted to stay far away from Sana, would keep approaching him whenever he was alone.

This was bugging him alot, however he had no real reason to be nasty to her. And so he always would just brush her off.

Finally after a long day at the company Sana and Sin returned home.

Sin immediately heads for his shower, however when he left the bathroom only in a towel, he froze in place.

Sitting on his bed, staring at him was Sana.

Her arms were crossed as she impatiently examined him.

His face was red and dewy from the shower he had just taken.

His V line was visible as the towel had hung low. His toned body revealed his sculptured muscles which he had gotten from working out.

However just like Sana his body was covered in scars.

Sin tries to look calm, as he casually runs a hand through his damp blonde hair. "Sana... what's wrong? Why have you come here?"

Sana sighs suddenly laying out papers on his bed. "Quickly come look. I need your opinion on something."

Sin who was curious at what has gotten her excited, approaches the bed.

Layed out on the papers were profiles of men working in the company. They were no older than 30.

Each of them had their assets listed, and information about their backgrounds/personalities.

Sin was utterly confused. It was as if they were choosing marriage applicants.

But that's impossible... right?

The Overseer was too busy analysing the men before her, to notice Sin's strange expression.

She had to select the right man for Valarie.

He must be loyal. Rich, intelligent and good looking.

However that's all she required, thus she was left with a plethora of candidates. She eagerly looks towards Sin for help. "Tell me, which man do you think is the best?"

Sin who was thinking all sorts of crazy ideas could barely hear her question. "S-sorry?"

Sana repeats her question a little annoyed.