Arc 4-6: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!

CHAPTER 6: Confrontation

The next day, Sin and Sana found the atmosphere at university to be different than usual.

It was no longer the usual gossip. Instead a new name was on the tips of everyones tongues.

Valerie Cantar.

This was the female lead.

Sana smiles.

It seems she has finally joined the stage.

Sin, noticing her curiosity hurries to speak. "I've heard about the girl before, Valarie. She's in the same department as us. Business. And her grades are just as good. A+. Her connections with other people even better. The only mysterious thing about her, is that she has all these things, and yet no one knew her background."

Sana nods.

Of course she was this good. She needs to get her revenge afterall. Otherwise why would  this world be her favourite face slapping world?

Sin quickly notices her calculating stare.

"Sana, where are you going? Our building is over there."

Sana stops, she turns to look at Sin behind her. "I'm going to meet someone."

Sin forms an 'oh' shape with his mouth as he hurries to chase after her.

Naturally now it was time to act.

Since she was supposed to be one of the obstacles for the female lead, she would need to try her best to bully her. Even though she likes her.

It was a strange situation, nevertheless it must be done.

Lest this world ends up like the previous.

She absolutely doesn't want that.

Just as the Overseer had predicted, she found Valarie at the cafeteria. Where all the stores for food were located.

Taking in a deep breath, Sana approaches the girl speaking to a young woman.

That young woman would become  Valarie's first friend, Sophie. Her father owns a conglomerate. She'll be the heiress.

And Valarie's backing in the early part of the world's plot.

Valarie's strong cold gaze found her eye first. Her initial reaction to seeing Sana was disgust and anger.

Naturally she knew who Sana was.

The daughter of the man who took everything away from her. The daughter who is enjoying everything that should've been hers.

Naturally she despised Sana.

Sana grins. "Ew, who's this arrogant newbie? I haven't seen her around before! Sophie, I didn't know you kept rats for friends. " Her voice was loud, making sure she drew the attention of the crowd.

Sin who was watching this from behind her was stunned silly.

What happened to his calm Sana!??