Arc 1-3: Ceo, Take me Please!

CHAPTER 3: Logical Conclusion

Just as the Overseer has calculated, the next day, gone were the rumours about her stealing someone else's boyfriend.

No one dared to utter a word about that event, as if they would get cursed if they did.

Another thing that occurred was the punishment of two individuals.

Kevin, the ex boyfriend of Mary, was found in the hospital. He had gotten into a car accident, and not just any car accident, but into a coma.

Wow. The ml is ruthless!

Just as he should be!

However Abby, the girl who slapped Faith wasn't any better. A drug scandal about her circulated around the school, resulting in her getting kicked out!

Nice one Erik!

It seems that after some digging around, the two families knew that Faith was telling the truth. Thus support of her innocence was spread around campus, brainwashing onlookers into thinking Faith was innocent.

Things seemed to settle down after that. However things were still awkward between Mary and Faith.

Not that the Overseer minded.

This chaos was exactly what she wanted. She didn't even need to do much to succeed.

However now her hunting continues, as she was on the search for a new fl.

From memory, there should be another woman who loves the ml, coming near the end of the plot, after Faith's fall from grace.

This woman is the last hurdle the couple must pass to live happily ever after.

However Faith just wasn't sure if the woman was currently in the country at this time.

Thus she decided to search for her.

Her name is Leona Maxwell.

A proud and capable woman who isn't very petty. She is the rightful fiancè of Kris, set up by his grandpa.

She's a logical person, and couldn't understand why Kris would marry such a useless person instead of her.

Which is also what the Overseer thought.

Thus when she was so ruefully rejected, her pride got hurt, resulting in her scheming.

Naturally her schemes were foiled, because no one is a match for the world's golden child the ml, which ultimately lead to her death.

Her family is one that's situated abroad. With this marriage the Reed family would have had easier access to the foreign market.

The woman is a bombshell as well.

There were only advantages to marrying such a woman.

The choice should be obvious.

However what they say is true.