Must read: Important announcement

What the announcement is all about:
✔️ Good news
✔️Looking for admins
✔️Activities for the readers
✔️Book 2

Enigma will soon be a book!!!!😭🎉🎉

Yes, you saw it right! Enigma will be published soon

Yes, you saw it right! Enigma will be published soon. THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS WILL NOT BE POSIBBLE WITHOUT YOU. (There's no specific date yet) To my readers who became friends, from silent readers to the active ones, to my Enigma fam/Mais farm to my wp bestfriends whom I made the characters of this story Aestheticpsyche Wandergirl @babyicebender, thank you so much and I love youuu. I wouldn't be able to come this far without your support.

Everyone, thank you for being one of my inspiration

Everyone, thank you for being one of my inspiration. Wuvyu all😭❤️

I know some of you already know about it since I received the offer a long time ago but due to the pandemic there were some adjustments and delay about the publication but that's fine it means you guys have more time to make 'ipon' haha.

This is really an honor and a dream come true to me. I finished writing this book almost two years ago and I'm happy that in the midst of being inactive, I'm still receiving love and support from you guys.

Thank you isn't enough that's why I'm planning to have an activity for my readers. The activity comes with prices and surprises. (Which will soon be announced)

First, I am looking for admins that could help me handle the page and activities. You can send me a message if you're interested.

And about the book 2, yes like the hint I gave, may book 2 ang Enigma. Though it's still in my drafts few more edits sa ibang chaps and I'll be publishing it.

For more updates about my stories and activities you can follow me on my social media accounts and like the page for updates.

Fb Page: Allayxzanfr Stories
Fb: Alex Lyndon
Twitter/ig: allayxzanfr