Chapter 3: Encounter II

As the line was getting shorter and shorter, Yeoul's fears doubled. It was a matter of time before her turn came and the reality was in front of her. She would be meeting Park Jimin for real, and there she was being blunt bringing their son at his fansign. How fucked up was that?

She could see the owner of one of the cutest dimple on planet, Kim Namjoon. Smiles never left his face ever since the fansign started. The sunshine of the group, Jung Hoseok who happened to sit just beside Namjoon was waving at the crowd giving away his fanservice.

Yeoul chuckled softly to watch these idols acted all dorky in front of fans when in reality they were exhausted as hell. She respected their professionalism in that sense. One of the staffs gave both Yeoul and Minyeol a polite smile "Your brother?" he ruffled Minyeol's hair.

"My name is Na Minyeol, I am this woman's son" he bowed while smiling cutely and sounded protective for no reason. Amused, the staff burst into a small laugh which caught some of the members' attention except the one who sit afar from where they stood, Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi. They were still busy giving their fan services.

"Oh well, I am surprised that this is your son. You are quite young to be one, but not judging" the man raised one of his hand in defeat but Yeol was not offended with that. She was used to questions like this so she didn't take that to heart.

The man kneeled down at Minyeol's level " Nice to meet you Na Minyeol. Be a good kid and protect your beautiful mother from a man like this oppa" Minyeol crossed his arms, giving the guy a hard look.

"You are definitely an ahjussi. I will tell my daddy about you" Minyeol stuck his tongue out earning a chuckle from the latter. Namjoon and Hoseok who had been watching them closely cracked a small laugh while shaking their head.

"Yeolie don't be rude" Yeoul scolded him while stroking his hair "I am sorry about that, he has loud mouth and a little too bright for a kid at his age" she muttered softly.

Smiling, he got back on his feet "It is okay, he is just a kid and being protective of his beautiful mother" Yeoul blushed slightly at the compliment; her lips were pressed into a thin line.

"It is your turn, enjoy the fansign Minyeol. See you again" Minyeol waved cutely with a nod, as he excitedly tugged his daze mother to the first member, Namjoon. He had been waiting for the pair to come since he was eyeing Minyeol ever since he overheard his blunt replies to one of the staffs.

"Hi kid, I am honoured to have cute kid like you in our fansign. It is no easy to see one" Namjoon gave the pair a grateful smile. Yeoul was on her knees following the previous fans before her 'Maybe it was batter to match their levels like this since the members were sitting down' she thought.

"He is excited to see all of you. He is urm..kind of a big fan you know" Yeoul mumbled. She had no idea to talk to idols neither did she ever experience going to event like this. So she was contemplating whether to be careful with her words or just be normal.

Namjoon grinned while his hands were busy signing the albums "Really? Minyeol, who is your favourite hyungs then?" Minyeol roamed his eyes from Namjoon face until it reaches Jimin.

Hoseok was following his gaze as he stroked the younger boy's hair "I think I know who's on your mind little boy" Yeoul smile inwardly. Of course, he would choose his own father. Even before knowing Jimin was his father, he still chose to like him over others anyway. The father and son bonds were that strong.

Minyeol motioned Namjoon to lean closer "I will tell hyung, but it is a secret" he giggled. Namjoon blinked but leaned over the table anyways "It is the pink hair man" he heard Minyeol whisper that caused him to chuckle.