Chapter 14: The Meeting II

Yes no more holding in Park Jimin. You are not going to lose her again. As much as he tried to convince himself not to put Yeoul in an uncomfortable state, Jimin ended up pulling her into a tight embrace.

She mewled softly "Jimin..." just like that she was back in his arms. But more than that, she longed to snuggle into his warm embrace. His arms moved protectively around her as she could feel tears blurred her visions. Her sobs increased when she realized how much she missed Jimin, needed him in her life.

Jimin was the one who hold the piece of her that had always been missing in her entire life. She finally found it again. The two held onto each other tightly, and time seemed to stop.

Silence filled the air as they turned to each other, Yeoul's sigh brought him out of his thoughts "I am sorry...for keeping Minyeol away from you" Jimin looked at her with such deep regret that tears welled up in her eyes.

Na Minyeol. No.. Park Minyeol was really his son. The truth really prevailed in the end wasn't it? He only needed this from Yeoul, nothing more. If and only he knew about this earlier, Jimin would not let her suffer alone. Just how hard all those years without him by her side, he couldn't imagine the pain that she went through.

Jimin shook his head as he gently cupped her face "I am sorry for leaving you alone. It must be scary to raise the baby alone. Thank you for keeping Minyeol." he wiped tears that escaped her beautiful eyes.

If anyone saw this, they would call him softy and stupid when in reality he was supposed to be mad. Venting out his anger would not solve the problem. They needed a rational talk. A talk that could unravel this mess.

He was angry but not anymore. Seeing Yeoul made him realized, he shouldn't load all the burdens on her shoulder. Minyeol is their son, they were responsible for creating this human being. He regret nothing.

Her lips quirked into an affectionate smile "I was too scared to tell you that night after learning the nature of your contract. I don't want to be in the way, you are better off without knowing the truth. Then, I could not lie to Minyeol any longer. As he grows wiser, Minyeol inquires me about you. I ended up telling him the truth about you" she bit her lower lips. His gaze was too deep, it pierced through the deepest core in her heart.

He grimaced "And you are turning him into a legit Army? What a way of an early education for our son" Yeoul smiled how he implied the our son part.

" But he had his eyes on you since day one"

"Are you sure? He seems to like Jungkook a lot"

"Well, I cant blame him because Jungkook is my favorite Sonyeodan member too" she blinked innocently while pursing her lips slightly.

"Seriously...what did you see in him? He is just a boy" his brows were burrowed deeply in disagreement.

"I told you before didn't I? if your group debut, I am going to pay close attention on Jungkook"

"I am hurt Na Yeoul. Change your favorite member... like me instead"

"But I don't like you though. Ever since you become a jerk and leaving me alone raising Minyeol"

"Said someone who pretended to be my knight and shining armor, keeping her pregnancy sealed from me. Wow so much for calling me a jerk" he pinched the bridge of her nose softly.

Yeoul squinted and yelped softly " YAH! Be nice, I am giving you time to become a superstar. Since you are one now shouldn't you be grateful? You have good friend like sonyeodan, loyal fans, a cute son and an awesome ex girlfriend like me" she scoffed.

He smug "I am not sure about that last part. An awesome ex girlfriend? I never remember breaking up with you, we were taking a break. It turned out our 2 years break become 5 years, that is mainly because you bail on me. You really owe me big time , ex girlfriend" Yeoul shot him a nasty glare.

Oh well, if anyone thought their conversation would turn sorrowful and sobby then they were wrong. Bickering was their forte.

--------------

"So when Minyeol first started to do his business without my guide, he stained the bathroom. I had to clean for an hour long just to get rid of the colors and smell" she cringed.

"He is taking after you anyways, a real troublemaker" Jimin teased and burst out laughing.

Yeoul gritted her teeth while puffing her cheeks "That is your son too! And why he only inherits bad habit from me" jabbing his arm, Jimin couldn't stop laughing. Apart from that, Yeoul's reaction was priceless.

Jimin slung his arm around her squishing Yeoul close "He talks a lot like you though. Now I have to handle two Yeouls" she took the chance to admire Jimin's side profile. He was indeed drop dead handsome, how could someone changed this much. The Park Jimin she knew years ago was a cute boy with puffy cheeks though he still had that cheeks with him, but his charisma was another thing. He shone among the stars tonight.

"Jimin.. what should we do now?" the lively atmosphere slowly subside.

Releasing Yeoul from his side, he intertwined their fingers together "What do you want to do Yeoul-ah?" Jimin other hand stroked the bangs off from covering her eyes. He knew she had a lot of things in her mind, so did he.

Things moved way too fast and now he became a father overnight. Was he ready to become one? Frankly speaking, Yeoul was not ready too when she first found out about her pregnancy so he had no reason to whine over this. Hence, being in his positioned with concert tours ahead, reality shows and et cetra, was he capable in becoming a good father to Minyeol?

"I don't know. You are a star Jimin. This...is not healthy for your career and bandmates. As much as I wanted to keep you with me, you are Army's. I don't own you" she stroked his knuckles with a sad smile.

"So you want to own me?" he leaned closer as his lips was tugged into a playful smirk.

Her eyes widened and she blurted nervously "No..wait I mean.. I don't have any intention to own you..It just.." a peck on lips got Yeoul froze in her seat. After regained her breath, she slapped Jimin arm hard.

"OWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR" Jimin pouted.

"YOU DON'T CARELESSLY KISS SOMEONE OPENLY LIKE THIS! There are eyes everywhere" she shrieked. Yeoul feared it would hurt Jimin's reputation. A scandal was the last thing he needed right now.

"That is not even a real kiss. For your information, this is a private hotel. We are at the rooftop, no one is here. Don't be a drama queen" Jimin squished her cheeks together and toyed with it earning a dead glare from Yeoul.

He slowly let go her cheeks with pouty face "Where were we again?Why can't I have a normal and serious talk with you Park Jimin?" crossing her arms, she grimaced.

"Alright, lets be serious. I don't want to let you and Minyeol go. We will figure out things soon, but for now will you stay?" his voice was too intoxicating and adding to that, Jimin's staring at her so attentively that made her squirm inside.

Yeoul was unsure whether it was a good thing to keep their relationship hidden from everyone even though there was nothing official between them. The only thing that tangled both of them right now was Minyeol. On the brighter side, it was good for Minyeol's part, he needed a father.

Overthinking was her major problem. Dwelling in the past. Fear in getting caught. This was not easy.

"Hey...Look at me.." Jimin's faint voice brought her back to where she was "I know you are worried of me and my members. Yeoul-ah we both suffered enough. The separation made us stronger. Give us chance to rebuild the life that has been destroyed years ago, we don't need to rush things. I will wait until we are ready" he caressed her cheeks.

"I miss you.." she locked her arm around him which surprised Jimin. Nuzzling her hair, a smile crept on his face since this hug answered everything. He's living the promise that he made to Yeoul years ago, to be a better man and claimed her back. This was his first step.