Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P3

"OH MY GOD" she gasped in disbelief.

"What happen? What did you see?" Jimin glanced around trying to find any suspicious jerks messing around with his woman but only to be welcomed with Kim Seokjin senile smile.

Holy shit, did he really see it right? It was really Kim Seokjin.

"HYUNG!" a familiar voice brought his attention back to the sight before him. Jeon Jungkook.

What the hell? Jimin cussed in his head at this absurd situation.

Jungkook was waving a little too cheerfully at his direction but didn't he know Jimin was boiling inside? He thought this was supposed to be their honeymoon and why on earth they were here? Within a minute, one by one of his members face came into their vision smiling like an idiot.

"Great the entire squad is here" Jimin scowled lowly as he exchanged meaningful look with Yeoul.

Wait, a second. He noticed there were additional members in the squad, Lee Taehwan. How dare he tagged them along? Was this his idea? If that's the case, he was ready to kill this Tae 2.0.

His frown worn off upon seeing Minyeol in Taehwan's arms "Minyeol.." he beamed in excitement.

Yeoul squished his hand showing her happiness at the sight of their son. Both of them approached the group not paying attention to six devils who craved for their attention. They still had to answer tons of questions from him, for now they missed their son.

"Oh god, how come you guys are here" Yeoul smiled and slowly took sleeping Minyeol from Taehwan.

"Not my idea, ask Bangtan Sonyeodan" Taehwan eyed the six guilty guys who seemed all ready to dodge bullets from Jimin.

Jimin knew something was fishy the moment when Taehyung kept on pestering him with kakaotalk message yesterday. They were up for no good. So this was it, cockblocking his honeymoon. Touche.

"Now let's start with Jungkook" Jimin crossed his arms, snickering under his breath still bewildered.

"WHY ME?" he retorted.

"Because you are the dongsaeng. You are going to give this HYUNG answers. HONEST ANSWER, alright Kukkie?'" Jungkook gulped in fear. This was seriously getting out of hand.

He was not supposed to get involved but because of other hyungs, he was guilty as charged.

After good 20 minutes probing answers from this innocent maknae on their real intention traveling all way from East Asia to Middle East when they have something better to do like a romantic trip in Jeju Island. Jungkook would either nod along in agreement or shook his head in dismay probably feeling offended of his other hyungs whom showed no sign to lessen the burden on his shoulder.

Others were enjoying the fact that they were out of equations unlike Jungkook. Out of all the members, Jimin was fond of Jungkook and if there's one person that would give in to his question, then it was the maknae.

Jeering sarcastically, Jimin rubbed the bridge of his nose trying to brain whatever Jungkook told him "So let me rephrase it. You are saying, this is Minyeol's idea? My Minyeol?" he probed again causing the younger guy to nod frantically.

"Jeon Jungkook don't pin the blame on a child!" Yeoul looked baffle.

Jungkook cracked a nervous smile, licking his lower lips few times " Yes, kind of. But, Minyeol is asking us when will you return, the person who suggested us to tail you here..was..Tae hyung" Jimin let out a dry laugh accompanied by a glare at Taehyung and Taehwan direction.

"Which Tae? Taetae or Tae 2.0" he snorted.

"Excuse me? So now I am Tae 2.0?" that offend Taehwan, "Don't drag me in, this Kim Taehyung's idea" he continued with a deep grunt.

"Tae HOW COULD YOU?" Jimin shrieked in disbelief. Taehyung lifted his hand instantly, showing a V sign with awfully childish grin.

"Jiminie.. I really want to visit Morocco... I thought it would be fun if we give both of you a little surprise. That is why we decided to come two days later than you to give you space" he grinned ear to ear.

"So much for showing your empathy Kim Taehyung" Namjoon scowled.

Yeoul giggle at his cuteness, as she sneaked her free hand to stroke Jimin's back "It is okay Jims, the more the merrier. Thanks to them we get to meet our son" if it weren't for Yeoul sweet voice and her sunshine smile, Taehyung would be dead by now.

"Fine... Since it ends up this way" eyeing Yeoul lovingly, Jimin leaned to her level giving Yeoul a soft peck on lips. He then slung his arm around her shoulder, taking a glance at peaceful Minyeol in his wife arms.

Just like that, Jimin decided to embrace the reality that his members were there since he's left with no choice. A soft cheer could be heard as the guys excitedly took their luggage and readied to crash in. Tomorrow would be another new day, indeed.

Jin, Namjoon, Hope and Yoongi shared room together so they were long gone leaving the maknae line with the couple at the lobby. Once Taehyung obtained the key from the front desk, he waved eagerly "Tae 2.0, Jungkook lets go! I got the key" he exclaimed.

"Yeoul, let Minyeol stay with us. Jimin and you need your little fun time anyways. This is your honeymoon" Taehwan offered.

"It is okay Tae, he will be staying with us tonight. You guys go have a good rest. It was a long journey. Trust me you need that" Yeoul replied with a grateful smile. Taehwan could be a little too caring and nice, she felt bad for making him babysit Minyeol whilst she's on honeymoon. Even though, it was actually Taehwan who volunteered to look after Minyeol.

"Are you sure Yeoul?" the maknae seemed unsure because he still thought they were at fault for coming without notice.

"It is Yeoul Nuna for you" Jimin corrected shooting daggers at Jungkook direction. The younger boy rolled his eyes in protest and ignored his hyung's demand.

Afraid Yeoul might hurt her arms for standing still for good half an hour now, Jimin took Minyeol carefully from her arms. Minyeol stirred a little and continued to sleep so peacefully in his father's embrace.

Yeoul mouthed a 'thank you' to Jimin and turned to face Jungkook and Taehwan. She hushed the two guys away and assuring them, they were okay with Minyeol with them.

"Good night Yeoul, Jimin" he was about to give Yeoul a friendly hug but come at halt as he heard a dry cough behind him. Oh yes, Park Jimin. Taehwan caressed the top of her head lovingly instead and snickered at Jimin's way.

That guy really had the audacity to give me a dirty look, what a jealous freak. Cuss Taehwan in his head.

Jungkook beamed "Oh see you tomorrow. Good night hyung and Yeou- Fine... Nuna" he grumbled. Jimin had a satisfied smile plastered on his face knowing how easy to get Jungkook listen to his words. They watched both of the disappeared with Taehyung and heaved a relief sigh.

"It is going to be a long long day tomorrow" he cringed at the thought.

"Hey, it would not be that bad" Yeoul giggled.

Interesting. The arrival of Bangtan Sonyeondan with their plus two would be one hell of honeymoon trip.