Chapter 20 : Defensive II

Approaching their neighborhood, Yeoul skipped happily hand in hand with her son after getting their ice cream. The weather was scorching hot so they decided to get something cold to cool off their body. Little did they know, their supposed to be private rendezvous was interrupted by the sight of a group of people gathering in front of her home. Wow, so much for a peaceful weekend.

She ducked her head in confusion "What is with the commotion?" she mindlessly dragged Minyeol with her to approach the group. Yeoul tummy churned in fear, she thought something happen to her mother so she squished in between the group of people to get a better look.

Yeoul noticed some of them dressed pretty decent, there were also cameras and microphones or whatever they usually used for live broadcast. She couldn't keep track since she was in daze.

She kept Minyeol close to her and frowned "What are you doing in front of someone else's property?" everyone quiet down as their eyes staring at Yeoul and Minyeol with a glint of surprise.

"This must be her"

"She has a kid with her, according to the source she is supposed to have a son"

"This girl is Jimin's secret lover"

She squished Minyeol's closer, keeping him behind her as they heard their indistinct whisper 'Okay now this freaks me out' these eyes in front of here were like predators, she felt small and helpless for some reason. Yeoul backed away until her back hit the cold metal behind her "Omma..." Minyeol croaked in fear.

Within a second cameras flashed from different angels and she heard voices asking her questions, it was too dizzying. She tried to make sense out of this but everything happened too fast 'What is happening' when things got heated and she was trembling to open the gate while holding onto Minyeol close to her.

They kept on pushing her causing Yeoul to whimper a little in pain "Miss Na, is it true this kid is BTS's Jimin son?" she cussed in her head when she finally grasped the real situation.

So the world found out about her and Minyeol. How come?

"Miss Na, we heard you've been secretly dating Park Jimin since your high school days?"

"Is that mean you're in inappropriate relationship with him since then?"

"Here, Miss Na! Miss Na, so you are still young when you had your son, why are you keeping your pregnancy a secret?"

"Park Jimin and you were caught spending time together frequently, does it mean you're back together?"

"Miss Na, what is your son's name?"

Question after questions attacking her numb her body, mind and soul. She was not ready to answer any of the questions not when Minyeol's safety was at stake here. They were so rash and inconsiderate giving them no space to move. She was worried that might suffocate the younger boy.

A pair of strong arms were tugging her hand to face the camera, and she yelped in pain "Please.. let me go.." she tried to pull back but his strength was no joke. He apparently tried to get a closer shot of her face, since Yeoul had been showing her back to them all the time. Tears cascaded down wetting her cheeks and her throat was itching to scream out loud.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Taehwan rushed to the group of people who already had the poor girl cornered. For once, his height was giving him so much advantage as he easily squished between those idiot who pried answers from Yeoul.

As soon as he saw the news broke, he dropped whatever he was doing and went straight to find Yeoul. Taehwan could sense something was not right, and his instinct was right all along.