Epilogue: Untold II

A month has passed since Yeoul passing but the sadness engulfed him every single day. The news of her passing made it to major news headline domestically and internationally. Everyone was expressing their sadness over Yeoul sudden death which took everyone off guard. No one would expect something like this happen. Their new born daughter is barely two months old, and now she had to grow up without her mother.

His mother and mother-in-law offered to look after their daughter until then, but everyday Jimin would go to check on his daughter with Minyeol. Because after all that was the only Yeoul's memory left for him to cherish.

"Hyung..." Jungkook took a seat across him with a concern look. Jimin lifted his head with a weak smile "Arent you supposed to sleep? We have schedule tomorrow" he replied.

The latter patted his hand with a genuine smile "I can't sleep. Are you alright?" he knew the older guy had enough people asking him whether he is okay or not, but he just couldn't help it. Watching his hyung in pain was unbearable especially when he knew how Yeoul's death scarred him.

"Are you?" he inquired back with a small smug.

"Hyung...you have to let her go. Nuna.. wont like to see you this way. Minyeol and Yeoul need you. I know you are a responsible father, and you never abandon them. But, at some point they need your love...your genuine love" even a simple advice from the maknae really shows how much he has changed over the years.

Jimin tilted his head and chugged down the alcohol within a second, he snorted under his breath.

"I will be alright Kkuk... I just need time... this pain it is too much for me. I can't believe she is gone..forever" he felt like he was going to cry again. Jungkook sympathized his hyung yet what else he could do.

Jungkook poured another glass of soju for Jimin and slid the glass back to its original state "Drink up. You know I am your best drinking buddy after Jin hyung. Well, I still think I am the best" he chortled earning a soft chuckle from the older guy.

"Thank you Jungkook.." Jungkook's ears perked up at the sudden gratitude.

Their eyes met, Jungkook nodded as an assurance signalling him everything would be alright "Thank you..." his chest tightened at the memories of Yeoul. Her last words lingered in his mind, something that would follow him till his last breath.

----------------

"APPA.. YEOUL IS CRYING"

"JUNGKOOK HYUNG HELP"

"YOONGI SAMCHON COME HERE QUICK"

"KIM SEOKJIN HELPPPPPPP"

Minyeol was practically yelping for everyone's name just to warn them the little princess had just awoken from her nap. Seokjin was the first one who came to the scene with an unamused face "Say that again, kiddo! Who told you to call me "Kim Seokjin" without a hyung or uncle behind?" he frowned.

Yoongi showed up behind Seokjin, throwing little Minyeol over his shoulder while patting his butt playfully "You little creature, why am I a 'samchon' if Jungkook gets the 'hyung'. Speak of discrimination, where did you learn this" the younger boy squeal in delight and clung onto Yoongi's back shirt tightly. '

"The princess is awake.....she is sad! Quick help her!" said Minyeol.

Jin gave the younger boy one final look before cradling Yeoul in his embrace "Hush... princess. Your handsome uncle is here, so now what do you want? Do you want to eat?" he blinked cutely following Yeoul's loud cries.

Her cries echoed waking Hoseok and Namjoon from their short nap "What is with this commotion" Namjoon yawned followed by sleepy Hoseok behind him.

"HOSEOKKIIEE HELP ME" upon seeing Hoseok on the other side, Minyeol waved his hand helplessly so he could be freed from Yoongi little torture.

"Say what again little kid? I am your hyung... not a hoseokie" he went to get Minyeol nevertheless with a pout. As expected, Jung Hoseok would be Minyeol's all-time favourite uncle as compared to others. Then, Jungkook would follow behind and of course Yoongi fall into the last place. The mean uncle.

"Where the hell is Park Jimin? His daughter is crying for milk. I don't even know how to feed a baby" Jin soothed the baby trying his best using the skills that he read from the internet but came to no avail. Few minutes later, Jimin came with a bottle of milk "Hyung, you suck" he muttered taking Yeoul carefully into his arms.

"Princess, daddy is here. Now let's eat" his fatherly smiled awed everyone in the room. To Seokjin, the most genuine smile from Jimin would come from his interaction with Minyeol and Yeoul. Not that he was not happy whenever Bangtan members were around, but he found that, Jimin is the happiest with his kids. Jimin and Jin spent their time together nursing their little princess whilst others were busy playing with Minyeol in the living room.

Though months had passed, Jimin finally is used raising the baby with the help of his members. Last week, he told his mother that he wanted to look after Yeoul by his own because he thought it was the best thing to do. Both of them gave in though they insisted in keeping Yeoul in the beginning. His determination touched their heart therefore in exchanged, they would pay a visit every weekend to meet their grandchildren.

That was how Bangtan Sonyeondan turned into babysitters overnight. Even Manager Sejin grew fond of baby Yeoul and surprisingly prior to the baby presence at the dorm, he spent a lot of time in the dorm with the guys.

They were in their long break after the promotions ended few months ago, so Jimin had more time in hand to look after his kids especially little Yeoul. She needed his attention the most and it was not easy to raise the baby with little knowledge in hand. Once in a while, Jungkook's girlfriend Dahae would pay a visit or every time she needed his help, Dahae offered her assistance without hesitation.

Everyone in Bangtan has found their partner except Yoongi and Taehyung. Oh well, their time will come soon.