Chapter 17: Trouble

"Are you Jimin oppa?" they heard the owner of the voice getting closer to them.

Then there was another voice "No no it cant be Jimin oppa. Our oppa is not dating anyone" since they could only see Jimin's side profile, it was still a big deal. Some fans could recognize even a glimpse of their back head or hands.

Jimin eyed Yeoul intensely not knowing how to react, they felt the air was getting heavy. How on earth they recognized him when this area was practically empty and secluded. This called for trouble.

The girl continued to inquire him "But I remember that cap, that is Jungkook's. The one with hooks at the end of it. Don't you think it is familiar Minji-ah?" she blinked confusedly.

Yeoul took a glance at the girl 'Those are the girls from the street earlier? I thought they didn't notice' she nibbled her lower lips nervously.

A girl named Minji replied coyly "Yes right right! I remember that is the cap that Jungkook always wear! Are you really Jimin oppa?" the girl strutted closer to where Jimin and Yeoul stood.

"Your side profile, I cant be wrong! You must be Jimin oppa" her voice rose with a gasp. Both Jimin and Yeoul did not even notice, one of the girls secretly snapped few photos using her cameras as she quickly slipped it inside her pocket. She was so sure the couple's a little suspicious.

Shit. Think of something Park Jimin. He cussed in his head. Jimin could feel Yeoul shudder in his arm, so he decided to pull fix his mask back to its original position, covering his face. He slowly turned to the girls "I am sorry, I am not Jimin..Who is he?" he muttered.

He kept Yeoul hidden behind him, just in case he failed to convince these girls, they wouldnt be able to hurt her or take pictures of her "You even sound like him..Bangtan Sonyeodan's Park Jimin" they frowned while crossing their arms.

Yeoul tightened her grip in his hand "I apologize but I am not him. If he is the famous Bangtan Sonyeodan's Park Jimin, I don't think he will be wandering around this area?" He was praying inside that these girls would just leave them alone.

"You are right.. But... his hometown is Busan though..." the other girl was in deep thought trying to make sense from this situation.

"If you really are not Jimin oppa why are you wearing mask? Are you a celebrity?" she inquired.

Jimin let out an awkward cough "I have flu. You don't want me to go around spreading germs aren't you?" he scowled. He had to make sure it did not sound like Jimin. Fans were sharp if he ever said something suspicious, they would get caught.

"Mmm.. girls.. my boyfriend is very sick, I hope you stop interrogating us. And, he is not your Jimin oppa sadly" Yeoul took a brave step from her hidden place. She must do something, couldn't risk them getting caught red handed right? Dating scandal brings harm.

"Ah...Minji ah.. I forgot, Bangtan oppas will be flying back to Thailand soon for their tour, I don't think they have time for vacation since their concert is in few days" she shook her friend hands.

"That is impossible but...okay whatever" she pouted. The other girl named Minji was not convinced that the guy in front him was not Jimin. She remembered every details of Jimin and there's no way he wasn't Jimin. Never mind, few photos that she took few minutes ago would help her in clearing her doubts and curiosity.

Both of them bowed "We apologize that we mistook you as our Jimin oppa. Guess, you really resemble him. I am sorry unnie and oppa for disturbing your date" Jimin just nodded. What matters now these girls really bought it and were ready to leave them.

Yeoul exhaled a deep breath, feeling at ease for now since the girls seemed to trust Jimin was not actually Jimin. Okay that messed up.

"It is alright.. mmm.. good luck in meeting your oppa?" he wanted to smack himself for saying such awkward phrase. Why was he sending luck to his own fans in meeting him when they already did. After apologizing another time, the girls finally left. Jimin made sure they really left before facing back to scared Yeoul.