Chapter 39: The Wedding III

Park Jimin was not a kind of guy would tell everyone he was grateful and love the members with all his heart openly since he had always been so shy to express his feelings. Even when the pd-nim of their reality show conducted a personal interview for each members and inquired them about their thoughts on other members, Jimin would shyly shun away the questions.

Or his answers would rather be short and simple one like 'Im grateful for my members, really' then audience could see the pink blush on his cheeks.

His shyness was at different level and the members knew it.

Maybe it was just a 95-liner thing or a libra thing?

"Taehyung, Hoseok come and help me with the flowers" their attention now was on Jimin's father at the door. Both of them left the room giving Jimin a thumbs up as an encouragement before leaving the groom alone.

Before walking away his father stopped at his track and turned to Jimin " You look handsome soon. Remember, be natural. You will be just fine when you see her. Good luck!" giving him last wink, Jimin watched his father disappeared from the door.

Jimin sunk on the leather couch, pulling his phone and typed a quick message to Yeoul just to kill time.

Chiminie:

Nervous? I am dying here ㅠㅠㅜ

Yeoul giggled upon reading his message and she could imagine Jimin's anxious face. Wasting no time, she replied her soon to be husband.

Mrs Park Jimin:

Me too . Your mother just left few minutes ago, and now the feeling came back again. I cant wait to walk down the aisle!

Chiminie:

And i am dying to take your hand and slip that ring in your fingers. Just wait Mrs Park, you will be mine forever. No escapeㅋㅋㅋ

Mrs Park Jimin:

Alright alright lover boy, you are distracting me. See you in a bit. Taehwan is here!

Chiminie:

Hey hey don't let his height swoon you! Now i am concern :( Bye Mrs Park!

"Have you ever heard of too much gadgets sometimes is not good for your health" Namjoon stole his phone from Jimin's hand.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin gave him questionable look.

He heard Jin's voice behind him "What are we doing here? Wow that question sure is offending me. We are your wingman! Of course we are here to check on you" of course dramatic Jin would tail Namjoon around.

"It is actually male bridesmaid" said Namjoon.

"oh your brought friend" he raised his brow and scoff sarcastically.

"Right friend? Am i not your friend?" Jin shifted beside Jimin and had his arms locked around him with his princey smile.

"Can both of you take a chill pill. Bickering when you have the chance! So is everything ready? We will be out in few minutes" the leader glanced at his watch with a blink.

Jimin shot Jin a glare before returning his attention to Namjoon with a nod "I am all good. Do i urm look okay?" he bit his lower lips nervously.

"Surprisingly ugly"

"Kim Seokjin" Namjoon scolded.

"What?" Jin sulked in his seat and not long after his pout was replaced by a genuine smile "You look ready to exchange the vows Jiminie. And, handsome but oh well not as handsome as me. I can reconsider giving you that title today" he grinned.

"Worldwide handsome of course. You are silly hyung" Jimin murmured in his cute and low voice.

Mimicking a wedding planner, Namjoon clasped his hand together "Park Jimin-ssi, everyone is expecting for you so lets go!" he showed off his dimple smile.

"Oh wait before that!I have a wedding gift to give it to you!" Jin chimed.

Expectations soared high between the two men inside the room, especially Jimin. What was so important that he could not wait until the wedding party over?

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?"

"WHAT KIND OF WEDDING GIFT IS THAT?"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY WEDDING GIFTS! I took time to choose the best condoms! And of course cant you see how cute this gift is.." Jin flaunt the cute mini basket in his hand. At this rate, they had to give him a credit for having so much time in hand decorating this so called wedding gift in a cute basket accompanied with ridiculous flowers scattered around it.

On second thought, it was a freaking condom. It was not just A condom, there were like more than twenty packs of condoms. What was on this hyung mind?

Grinding his teeth together, Namjoon tried to sound rational "Jin hyung, you do know people get married to get babies right? Why are you stopping them from getting babies. Geez, you are weirdo" Jimin eyed the older guy with a nasty look in his eyes.

"You... how many times should i tell you family planning is important?"

"Why does this concern you? Yeoul and I will think about it. Gosh Jin hyung as much i love you, i just cant brain your idiocy" he scowled.

"Pshh. Fine, if you dont want this i will keep this to myself"

"Yah no, return it back! I cant imagine what you are planning to do with it hyung" Namjoon retorted.

"Kim Namjoon, i dont sleep around! Why are you ganging up on me?" he facepalmed like a drama queen, but the two guys were ignoring him exaggerate reaction.

"We are done with that gross gifts, now lets go. It is time" giving Jin a light pat on the back, Namjoon purposely shoved him a little to make him start walking.

Inhale and exhale, the real deal was here.