Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P1

"Im sorry that we just have time to go for our honeymoon, love" Jimin interlaced their fingers together leaving a soft kiss on her knuckles with an apologetic smile.

To be truth, after their wedding Bangtan went straight to studios for their upcoming comeback. The comeback was a real lit though and Yeoul never once regretted for skipping their honeymoon for Sonyeodan comeback. It was worthwhile.

"Jimjim no more sorry, I don't need fancy honeymoon. We can skip the tradition, what matters here you are with me" she tapped the tip of his nose with a slight giggle. Sometimes, Jimin worried too much even a simple thing like how he had to stay with the guys which happened to be just two floor beneath them for their practice.

Jimin could be silly from time to time too and Yeoul had to assure him nothing was going to happen to her even though he had to work overtime. The nature of his job required him to live this way, and since Yeoul signed up for this she would not whine over it.

She understood Jimin.

They complement each other.

Their marriage had been a real blessing in life, she had a life that she dreamed. Minyeol had a loving daddy and seven handsome samchons including Taehwan to pamper him.

This honeymoon was unplanned and actually was a gift from Bang PD to them. It was overwhelming knowing a man like Bang PD would treat them not as their source of income but a real family. She felt welcomed.

Since they were having a long break now, Jimin decided to bring Yeoul abroad to make up for their pending honeymoon. He still felt bad for delaying it. Morocco would be a perfect place for their honeymoon since island was too mainstream to Jimin.

Don't misunderstood him, he just thought camel ride would be pretty dope and romantic.

Camel ride, Sahara Desert and Yeoul. Wouldnt that be a perfect combos with extra Yeoul in it?

He exhaled a soft sigh, wounding one of his arms around her waist, pulling the small size girl closer to his chest "How can you be okay with it Mrs Park? We should have gone for honeymoon months ago. I promise to be a better husband" he nuzzled the top of her head.

Yeoul awed at his softness and sincerity. On top of all, she knew Jimin put everything on the line including his fame just to marry her.

"Mister husband, if I were to choose honeymoon or bangtan sonyeodan, I will still choose Bangtan over our honeymoon" she rested her chin against his chest and looked up at Jimin as their eyes locked. They were immersed in the moment until Jimin inquired her the reasons to her answers.

Her lips broke into a lovely smile "Because I know how much Bangtan means to you. It completes you, Park Jimin and Bangtan.. just how we complement each other. After all, it is you first wife.. as long as you give me fair love, I don't mind being the second wife" she giggled.

Jimin let out a small chuckle "Really? You sounded super cheesy today. What did I do to deserve you Na Yeoul..." he hums. Within a second, Jimin inched close as she could feel his hot breath against her skin.

"Jim...we are still on the plane" her lips quivered against him. Jimin could feel the vibrate against his soft lips. How that drive him mad.

"It is first class seat. We are away from prying eyes at least.." before Yeoul could protest, his soft and wet lips already took over her cold one. She swore in the name of their love, she was not tired kissing him everyday. The love channeled via every kisses that he showered was undeniably amazing.

Her body tingled every single time. With every stroke of his tongue intertwined her desperate one, she could feel every receptors in her body reacting to it. She hated how much his presence affect her, even though it was safe to say Jimin wasn't just a good kisser but he knew how to love his woman in bed too.