1. Shock and Awe

A flash of bright light rains down from the sky and Loki bursts into a run as he lands on the icy grounds of Jotunheim. He will stop at nothing to be reunited with his precious Caitriona. Loki had been to every realm to try and find Caitriona, but he had always come up empty handed. It wasn't until he had overheard his brother Thor talking to Lady Sif and the warriors Three one day that he found out where his father, Odin had sent her off too.

"Loki, stop! This is maddness." A familiar raspy voice screamed behind him. Loki slid to a halt and turned to see Thor standing where the bifrost had just dropped him. His eyes narrowed and his mouth went slack as he stared down his brother. With anger fueling his adrenaline, he lunged at his brother to attack and let out a loud blood curdling scream. Elbowing Thor in the stomach, and ramming him into the ground, Loki jumped on top of him and started punching Thor in the face.

"You! What are you doing here?" Loki demanded in between punches. As Loki raised his bloodied fist to deliver another blow Thor spoke the words that Loki already partly knew.

"It is my fault she is here." Thor yelled with his hands up in front of his face, Loki's fist stopped just inches from Thor's face.

"Repeat that." Loki said eyes wide with shock, his fist lowered and he grabbed Thor by the chest and hoisted him up from the ground and pushed him up against a cliff side. Anger took over Loki, and he began to smash Thor into the cliff side.

"Brother, please I am sorry. I never meant for this to happen. The night everything happened, I followed you, I did not know what I was going to find. When I saw the two of you together, I ran to tell father and he sent the guards after you. I did not know he would send her away." Thor began to explain, but then Loki threw him away from the cliff side and back onto the icy ground.

"You! It was you who had Caitriona ripped away from me and brought to this volatile, desolate excuse of a planet? And all you can think to tell me is that you are sorry." Loki screamed. Fueled by fury, Loki stood over Thor and grabbed the knife from inside his coat pocket. Hoisting the knife in the air Loki prepared to give Thor what he believed was an even blow to the one that had been dealt to him. As the knife was thrusted down, and the blow was about to be handed over, an angelicley familiar yet terrified voice pulled Loki out of his fury fueled rage.

"Loki! Please, do not do this, you are better than this." A dark hooded silhouette of a figure approached and said weakly.

"Caitriona, is it truly you?" Loki turned around and asked, hesitating with the knife in his hand, still in his fury filled mind state.

The figure dropped its hood, to reveal a thin framed, chestnut haired, snow white complexioned, gray-blue eyed maiden. She tried to take a step toward Loki, but became disoriented and stumbled over her own feet. Dropping his knife, Loki rushed over to the maiden he had been so desperate to find. He wrapped his arms around her just before she fully fell to the icy ground.

Easing her to the ground, Loki could sense something was wrong with his love. He grabbed her hand and held it as he held her. Laying their hands close to Caitriona's stomach, Loki felt something different, he looked down to see her stomach protruding a lot more than he remembered.

"Caitriona, are you all right? What is wrong." Loki asked noticing Caitriona's lips had started to turn blue, he became increasingly concerned for the wellbeing of his love. A hand appearing on Loki's shoulder brought him out of his worried state. Loki's face dropped from worried to annoyed when he remembered what he was just about to do to his brother. He turned his face and looked up slightly at Thor.

"If you want to see her live another day, brother. We have to get her out of here." Thor said looking around as the wind picked up.

Loki nodded to Thor, then picked Caitriona up off the cold ground and started to walk back to the bifrost portal site. Once there, he slowly put Caitriona back on her feet and kept his arm tightly wrapped around her. Thor was right behind them, squeezing into the portal site behind Loki.

"Heimdall, open the Bifrost and bring us home." Thor said up to the sky and a bright flash of light appeared around the three of them and flew them up into the sky.