21. Seeking Guidance

As Queen Frigga makes her way toward the Observatory, she stops just outside the great hall, and listens as Thor reprimands the recruits.

"What the six of you did was out of line and uncalled for. The next time an order is given, I expect you to follow through with it. All of you are on thin ice, one more wrong action will grant you a trip back to Earth." Thor says, Queen Frigga turns away from the great hall doors and continues to walk to the Observatory.

Again, she pauses as she see's Peter sitting in front of the doors to the infirmary. His head is buried in his hands and Queen Frigga's heart breaks for him as she hears him cry and sob. His cries are so hard that the sheer force of them knock him over on to his side and he lays on the floor and continues to cry.

As she continues on, Queen Frigga looks away from Peter. She breathes a shaky breath as she exits the castle and makes her way toward the rainbow bridge. Villagers sit in front of their destroyed homes and look up at Queen Frigga as she passes by them, looking at each villager, Queen Frigga see's the terror in their eyes. She also notices how some of them are injured, some worse than others. As she reaches the edge of the village, she turns back to the people and looks at them before walking the length of the rainbow bridge to the Observatory.

"Your Majesty, what brings you here?" Heimdall says with warmth to his voice at Queen Frigga's arrival.

"Did we do the right thing by bringing the child back?" Queen Frigga asks, entering the Observatory, then walks over to Heimdall.

"At this moment, it does not look good. But, this will pass and things will get better. It will take time, she will be surrounded by those whom care about her when she learns where she comes from." Heimdall says, and looks out toward the cosmos.

"Would it make things easier to just send her back to Earth once she is well enough to travel?" Queen Frigga asks, as Heimdall is about to answer he looks to the entry way of the Observatory, and his eyes grow wary. Queen Frigga turns and her eyes go wide slightly as she see's Loki. His eyes go wide as he hears his mother suggest such an idea.

"I do not want to lose her again. I have already lost so much time with her as is. She will stay here and since Thor is busy with those useless children he calls recruits, I'll protect her and so will the Peter child." Loki says protectively.

"Loki, do not be selfish. Asgard seems to pose a threat to Cora's life, if the only way to insure her safety in the end is to send her back to Earth, then that is what we need to do." Queen Frigga says and slightly raises her voice.

"If you send her away, I will follow after her. She is my child and all any of you are thinking about is sending her away. She needs to be given a chance, it was not her fault that she got hurt earlier. The blame for that falls solely on myself and Thor." Loki says and exits the Observatory.

"Always with the dramatics with him." Queen Frigga says and turns to follow Loki. As Queen Frigga exits the Observatory, she watches as Loki goes to the one place he goes when he wants to be left alone, the barn.