10. Asgard

As Thor and the recruits make it onto the rainbow bridge, they are suddenly greeted by a few of Thor's friends.

"Ah, my friends! Good to see you all." Thor says hugging a burly red haired man.

"Likewise. So, these are the children from Midgard?" A dark hair woman in battle armor asks.

"Yes, they are all skilled with their own set of powers." Thor says and turns to the recruits.

"Does anyone know who the four warriors are that stand in front of you?" Thor asks, all the recruits look back and forth from one another with wide eyes. All except Cora, who simply raises her hand.

"Yes, Cora?" Thor says, everyone moves away from Cora, but also turns their gazes to her. She looks around at everyone, but then takes a deep breath.

"It's Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. Or when they are not in battle; Volstagg, Fandral, and Hogun." Cora answers and points out each warrior as she names them.

"Very good, Cora." Thor says and turns toward Lady Sif and the others.

"This one seems to know much about Asgard already, and you have not even made it to the castle." Lady Sif looks at Cora and comments.

"She is very bright and reads about the different realms often." Thor says, complimenting Cora.

"Well, she will be a lot of fun to have around here, then." The short dark haired Hogun says.

"Yes, forgive me for being so abrupt. But, why are you all here?" Thor asks a bit of concern coating his voice.

"Odin sent us as soon as he saw you all were arriving. He wanted us to escort you and the recruits to the castle." The blonde haired Fandral says.

"Very well, then." Thor says and begins to walk toward a horse drawn carriage. The recruits follow in suit behind him.

"Alright, everyone hop in." Thor says and motions to the carriage, the recruits all get in, and Volstagg jokingly tries to squeeze in with the recruits.

"The carriage is for the new arrivals, only." Lady Sif says and pulls Volstagg away from the carriage.

Volstagg laughs and backs away from the carriage and mounts one of the horses at the front, Thor mounts the second just after Volstagg mounts his. Lady Sif, Hogun, and Fandral mount their horses and ride along side the carriage as Thor and Volstagg pull it with the horses down the rainbow bridge.

As the carriage is pulled down the bridge, the recruits all stare in wonder and take in the scenery around them. Once across the rainbow bridge and at the edge of the village, the recruits are greeted by villagers standing along side the path to the castle. As the carriage passes by, villagers wave in excitement.

"You okay?" Peter asks Cora, who is looking around intently.

"I'm having the strangest feeling of déjà vu. Like I've been here before." Cora says and keeps her eyes on the castle as the carriage approaches it. The carriage comes to a stop in front of the castle, Thor and Volstagg dismount their horses and turn toward the recruits.

"Everyone will be shown to their rooms. You each have your own, and once you are shown your room, you are to get dressed. All of you are going to be presented to his and her majesty's Odin and Queen Frigga. So dress appropriately." Thor says, then turns and enters the castle, the recruits all exit the carriage and follow behind Thor. Lady Siff, Hogun, and Fandral dismount their horses and follow behind the recruits. Volstagg on the other hand leads the horses back to the barn.

As the recruits walk through the castle, they all look around and take in the beauty of it. Thor stops just in front of a hallway full of doors. As he walks down the hallway, he says a recruits name as he points out each door.