1

Y/N's POV

*flashback

I walked downstairs to see what he's doing. I smiled at the thought of him cooking breakfast. I back hugged him and take note he's half naked.

"Goodmorning beautiful" He said as I burried my face on his back.

"Goodmorning love" I kissed him on the cheek.

"Let's eat babe" He took my hand and kissed it.

"C'mon now" I said as we walk towards
our dining area.

As we eat our breakfast, we started talking about our plans for vaccation. I said I wanted to go to bali, co'z I really love beaches. He said he'd love to go to Singapore.

"How's the food princess?" He asked me in a very sensual voice.

"I really love it. It's so great" I answered with a smile.

He snakes his hand on my legs and it tickeled me.

"Mr. Mendes, I know what you're thinking now is not the right time" I pointed my index finger in his nose.

"Oh princess, please" He begged me.

"No" I refused. I can't control myself from laughing.

"Okay fine. I will wash the dishes, if you're gonna give me a kiss" He started making a deal.

Wash the dishes?Seriously? I can wash those two plates and spoon. It won't take me too long.

"Are you even serious? Two plates, two spoons" I said.

"I'll wash our dishes for one week" He insisted.

I was about to answer when he grabbed me close to him, and kissed me. I was so shocked. I didn't know my first kiss would be like this. He looked at me and smiled innocently. I felt the romantic excitement flowed in my body.

"I love you so much" He whispered and continued to kiss me.

*back to reality

"Y/N, stop crying. He won't come back" My bestfriend Alisha said.

"Am I not enough? Am I ugly?" I asked her as I burst into tears.

"No you're not. Who says your ugly? You are amazing" She answered as she hands me a box of tissue.

We were inside her brand new car. I told her to pick me up in my apartment. Shawn and I broke up 2 hours ago. I have no choice but to let go. He cheated on me. I saw him with another girl. And that girl is his ex-girlfriend. I can't believe that this happened. For almost 4 years, we've been into fights and struggles but he never left. And now that we are about to celebrate our fourth year together in just a few weeks, he cheated. I can't ease the pain.

"Y/N, shhhh. Stop crying girl" Alisha said as she taps my back.

"I know it hurts so much, but you have to forget him" She added.

Alisha is such a good friend. We've been friends since my first year in high school. She's always there for me, especially when I needed her.

"We are about to celebrate our fourth year in just a few weeks, but then.... Ahhhhhh" I cried.

She drove me to my apartment and choose to stay with me. I really appreciate her concern.

"Alright girl, let's get you to bed. You've had enough"

That's all I heard because I really had so much drink and I felt dizzy and sleepy.

**
~Phone rings~

I woke up at the sound of my phone. I took it from the floor, and saw the name of my f*cking ex-boyfriend's name on my screen with ten missed calls, and 20 unopened messages.

What is he thinking? Does he thinks I got over it? Oh, hell no. It's still burried on th my mind, fresh from his lies. That man is an idiot. He lied to me. Those words he used to say are all lies. He's a liar. I don't have a reason to answer those freaking calls and texts.

I decided to start moving on from that guy who broke me into pieces and brought me pain.

I went downstairs and I saw Alisha packing her school stuffs. Wait, what? School stuffs?

"Oh, shit...." I said. What the hell did I do? I forgot that I still have classes for today.

"Your awake now. I tried to wake you up but you look so tired and uhh nevermind" She said and continues what she is doing.

"I forgot that I still have classes, mygosh" I slapped my face.

"Oh really? You almost forgot that we still have 1 month before our graduation day. Miss Y/N your first class begins at eight-thirty am, so you better get get ready" She reminded me like a 5 year old girl.

"It's time for me start a new life" I exhaled and smiled.

I went straightly to the bathroom and took a fifteen minute shower, enough for me to refresh and re-hydrate myself. After my shower, I went to my closet and picked the simpliest outfit I can wear for school.

All I need is to relax and to focus for my final exam so that I can graduate on top of my class. Studying the field of medicine is not easy. You need to be open-minded for everything. I still have many years. Finishing my pre-med is just the start of my dream.

Alisha and I are about to enter her car, when suddenly I heard someone voice called my name. I turned around and saw the guy who broke me. Shawn Mendes.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of this story. I'll do my best to maintain it and be consistent. Please don't forget to vote and share this story. Lovelots!!!!