10

Y/N's POV

I was waiting for Justine at the parking area and stood there for like thirty minutes. He said, he picked up his eighteen year-old sister, Dannie from school. After waiting for centuries, he finally came. He got out of the car and opened the door for me. I felt the romantic excitement has risen up.

I felt very excited and joyful this day. I don't know why, but nonetheless i'm having so much fun. It was like this day is meant for me. There were no signs of hassle and stress. I am breathing very fine.

While he drives, minute by minute he touches my hand. Until both of our hands were clasped and I feel great about it. I was not used to it, because he's not like this before. He's acting so weird today.

We reached their home and I was overwhelmed by it. Seeing it again after so long, I felt the excitement.

I entered the house and saw Mrs. Flinn at the dining table re-arranging the set-up.

"Oh you're here now" Mrs. Flinn warmly welcomed me with a hug.

"Hi Mrs. Flinn. How are you?" I greeted back.

"I should be the one asking. How are you? You're getting sexier Y/N my dear" She said.

I smiled at her. "Just maintaining my diet"

A minute later, Justine's dad went down and I greeted him. His dad is a good man. He disciplined his children in a proper way.

While eating, we talked about different things. Like our career, our life and status. I enjoyed the little talk and of course the food. I'm sure Mrs. Flinn cooked it. She's a good cook.

After dinner we all gathered in the living room. It's a bit noisy, Mr. Flinn stood up and caught everyone's attention.

"Everyone, may I have all your attention. My son Justine, has something to say" He said.

"Goodevening to all of you. On behalf of my family, I would like to thank everyone for coming at this very special night" He started. "We were only in college, when I met her. She's so beautiful, that I could not even describe her. She was in the medical field, while I was in engineering field. We met, we became friends, I asked her to be mine, she said yes. She's now a doctor. I am now a Pilot. I would like her to be called mine and hers, permanently"

He walked towards me and kneeled infront of me. I was astonished. I couldn't believe it was happening. The day i've been waiting for.

"Doctor Y/N, will you be with me for the rest of my life? Will you marry me?" He opened a box that has a beautiful ring on it.

"Yes! Yes!" I answered.

Everyone cheered and were happy. I felt the happiness and joy, around me. Is this even real?

Justine carried me and kissed me. It was really true.

Then someone just came. I saw my mother with my step sister. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Congratulations my daughter" Mom said and hugged me again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Justine asked for my blessing. He told me that he really loves you and wanted to be with you forever" She answered.

"Does dad knew about these?" I asked mom while I wipe my tears.

"Yes he do. He said he'll be at your wedding day" Mom answered.

I am so happy that I'll be able to see both of my parents in my most special awaited day. My wedding day.

We were all at the living room and talking about the wedding.

"When is the special day?" Mr. Flinn asked with excitement.

"We're not yet sure about the exact date, but maybe in the first week after next month" Justine answered, holding my hand.

We looked at each other and smiled. He's so sweet, it felt like it was my first time in a relationship.

"Aww, you guys look so cute" Dannie interrupted. She took a photo of us.

"Best wishes!" She said and left the room.

It was nine in the evening, when all of the guests left. And only our families and us were left.

Mom and my sister will check in on a hotel, twenty minutes away from our condo. I told them to stay at our place for the mean time. But they insisted.

I couldn't get more excited on the thought of marrying the man who loved me so much. I just can't belive, what's happening.
We got home and I went to our bedroom. I took a bath. I let my hair dry itself, while I keep on glancing at my engagement ring. Justine sat beside me. He hugged me. I felt his sweetness. He's does this to me everytime.

"Do you like it?" He asked me.

"I like it very much. It's so precious" I answered in a very soft cracking voice.

"It fits you so well. You really deserve it love" He said.

"I love you so much" I planted a kiss on his cheek.

Thank You so much for reading this chapter. Don't be a silent reader, let me know your thoughts about it. Don't forget to vote and share this story to your friends. Lovelots!!!