4

Y/N's POV

"Shawn is... He's uhm... He's my..." I couldn't answer because I was stuttering. Finally I got to speak up. "He's my ex-boyfriend".

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to" He bent his head down and apologizes.

"No, it's okay. You know I really want to open up about him. Is it okay?" I asked him.

''Yeah, yeah. It's okay" He said touching my shoulder.

"When did you two broke up?" He started asking.

"Three weeks or a month ago. I don't know, I just started forgetting about it" I let out a laugh.

It was not of me doing these kind of talks. Especially my firts breakup.

"We met on my first year in college. You know a few weeks after we broke up it's our 4th year together" I started talking.

"Geez. That hurts so bad" He reacted like he's affected.

"I saw him with his ex-girlfriend in a bar that night. And that night, I was studying for an exam. Memorizing ang thinking about everything" I began to feel emotional.

"So in short, he cheated on you" Justine said as he wiped the tear that fell into my right eye.

"He's my first boyfriend and first heartbreak" I added.

"Well too bad for him, he cheated" Justine drank his drink.

It's not really my intention to make Shawn look bad, so I tried my best for him to understand it in a way I want him to understand it. I know he thinks better tha me.

My eyes are into the the t.v screen when my peripheral view saw Justine staring at me. I don't know what to do. I pretended like I can't see him. I'm not comfortable with this, haha.

I turned at him and saw his eyes widened in shock. I knew it He was really looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, like I don't know.

"Uhmm, yes" He answered. His ears turned red. Is he embarrassed?

"You sure?" I asked him again. I really wanna know. "Do you mind If I....." I was about to say something when he came closer and captured my lips. I froze in shock. His soft lips captured mine. I was hypnotized by his soft kisses. My lips replied to his kisses. I circled my hands on his neck as he lay me down.

I felt him stopped and I opened my eyes. He gave me a very apologetic look and I gave him a what look. He remove his lips from mine and sat down. There was silence between us for a minute, until he broke it.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I should've done it, it was not necessary. I'm really sorry" He apologizes.

I looked at him and took his hand. "No, you don't have to".

"No no no.Y/N, I shouldn't kiss you" He still insists.

"It's okay. I know you have a good intention Justine. Don't mind it" I assured him.

He stood up and put his hand on his forehead. "Do you love me?" He looked at me and asked. My mouth opened in shockness. Did I really heard it right?

"I don't know. Maybe?" I answered him. I'm really confused right now. I think I already forgot Shawn, but that doesn't mean I love Justine. I mean Justine's awesome. He does everything for me, he's always here for me. The kind of guy I was really into. But I don't know, maybe not now but soon.

"I love you Y/N. Ever since your first year in University, I was star struck by your beauty and kindness" He explained.

"You do? I mean, first year? We barely see each other, you were busy practicing" I answered.

"Isn't it obvious? These days? I'm really into you. I really like you. And I am hoping for the best answers" He said as he sat down beside me.

"Justine you know this isn't the right time" I looked at him trying to make him understand.

"Y/N, I know. But I'm willing to wait and be patient as long as you....."

"Hey you two" We were both shocked when Alisha opened the door. "What are you doing?" She asked, removing her shoes.

"Watching movies" Justine answered. He stood up and excused himself from us.

Alisha looked at me like I was the main suspect in a crime. She knows everything, I can't hide a thing to her.

"Is that all what you really did?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I guess" I answered her. I gave her short answers.

"Alright. I won't ask you about your very gorgeous swollen lips" She let a laugh and went upstairs.

Thank you for reading the fourth chapter of this FF. If you're a mendes army and haven't checked his new released song, go check it out.