3

Y/N's POV

Alisha and I decided that after class, we'll go straight home. I still want to go out but she insisted to go home. I really can't feel tiredness.

"Alisha, I'll just get my book" I said because I notice one book of mine is missing.

"Okay sure, just meet me at the parking lot" She said as she waved her hand.

I went to my locker and grabbed my book, when I notice a sticky note posted on my locker door.

Who could it be? Will it be him? Shawn? I called Alisha and told her to go. I really wanted to know who is it.

I went to the parking lot and saw nothing but cars and the school's men's basketball team. I tried to look around but I see the same. I noticed that the team is looking at me. Seriously? One of them is walking towards me. He looks so gorgegous, to be real.

"Hey gorgeous" He said with a smile.

"Uhmm...hi" I said with a bit of confusion.

"Waiting for someone?" He asked me.

"Yes, but I don't know if he's here" I answered as I ruffley hair.

"Uhmm, actually I was the one who gave you the note" He said.

Well I didn't expect that. It's not really my thing to you know, hangout with these kind of boys.

"You? Seriously?" I let out a laugh.

"Oh by the way, here take this" He handed me a boquet of flowers.

Wow, wow, wow. Y/N, you look so gorgeous today girl.

"Oh, thank you....." I took the flowers from him.

"Justine. My name's Justine Flinn" He offered his hand.

"Thank you Justine. I'm Y/N" I answered back.

"Where are you going now?" He asked me.

"I'm going home" I said as I smell the flowers.

"I'll drive you home. Is it okay to you?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah. Sure, sure. Thank you" I answered. I have no choice but to take his offer.

He led me to his Mercedes Benz and we left the school's parking. We reached my house within 25 minutes.

"Wanna come in?" I asked him to come inside of my house.

"Is it okay?" He smiled. I nodded at him and we went inside.

Alisha was watching, her eyes widened when she saw us. I winked at her and she let a laugh.

"So you live with her?" Justine asked me.

"Yeah, I live with her but just for temporary. Her name's Alisha, she's my bestfriend" I took a bottled coffee in the fridge and handed it to him.

"I like your house. It's very simple, just like you" He complimented.

I felt my cheeks burned and turned to crimson. I don't know, but I can feel very comfortable with him. I smiled at him and he smiled back. At four o'clock, he decided to go.

"So who's that guy?" Alisha asked me while we eat dinner.

"He's Justine. Just a friend" I answered her as I drink my water.

"You sure with that Y/N?" She asked again.

"Yes of course" I assured her.

She knows everything about me. I understand her because I know she's concerned about my feelings. I just went through breakup, and it still hurts. I'm still not ready for a new relationship with some other guys.

I woke up very early and prepared for school, I already took the exams and I'm just finishing some papers for my graduation. Alisha and I were about to go when a car stopped infront of the gate. Justine stepped out of the car and smiled at me. I instantly felt the happiness that tingled me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a smile.

"I'll drive you to school" He smiled at me.

"But....."

"Sure Justine. You can have her" Alisha said that made us laugh all.

**
I was walking on the hallway when I bumped someone. I bumped Shawn on my way to my locker.

"Sorry" I immediately walk away. I made sure that our eyes won't meet.

As I reached my locker, I felt the pain again. The sadness that kills me everyday and the smile that slowly fades away because of him. I'm starting to heal week by week with the help of Alisha and Justine. But it all felt worthless when I saw him. I don't know, but he keeps reminding of the past that I'm trying to forget.

I was waiting for a bus, when I saw Justine's car parked infront of the café where Alisha and I love to hangout. I enter the café and saw him. He just finished paying at the cashier.

"You're just in time Y/N" He said.

"What do you mean?" I got confused.

"I was about to bring you food and drinks. You know, wanna hangout with you" He said the his last sentence shyly.

"Where are we hanging out?" I said with a smile.

"Is your place available?" He asked me.

"Yeah always. Let's go?" I answered.

We were both silent inside the car. Justine is driving while I remain silent, still thinking of what happened.

He broke the silence. "You okay?"

I looked at him and answered. "Yeah, I'm okay"

We reached my house and went straightly on the living room. We ate our snacks while watching movies.

"Uhm, Y/N. Who's Shawn?" He asked me.

I couldn't answer rightaway. I looked at him.

"Shawn is... He's uhm... He's my..." I couldn't answer because I was stuttering. Finally I got to speak up. "He's my ex-boyfriend".

Thank you so much for reading the thurd chapter of this story. Don't forget to vote and share this story, also follow my account @Xmendesgurl. Lovelots!!!