29

Y/N's POV
I had done an operation this day, and it was not a joke. It's a twelve-hour operation. I was very exhausted. After not working for so long, my body felt like it was my first time. But to be honest felt veey proud to save another person's life.

"Congratulations team" I congratulated my team for doing a great job.

"You're so amazing" Kayla my co-worker, said. She's a nurse from my team.

"We are all amazing" I answered.

"It's very different for us. Twelve hour operation after your recovery, but you see you have accomplished it"

"Well, if not because of my best team I guess I won't be able to save another life" I said.

I went to my clinic and took my stuffs. My shift is already done and I'm about to go home.

Phone rings...

"Hey babe"

"Is your shift done?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'll pick you up"

"What about my car?" I asked. I brought my car with me, because Justine said he won't be here.

"My flight's cancelled. Just leave your car there. I'm on my way" He said.

I hang up the phone. I waited for about ten minutes, then his car showed up.

"How's your day?" I asked him with a kiss on his cheek.

"Flight's cancelled" He answered.

"What about yours?"

"Nothing so special. Twelve-hour operation" I answered.

I noticed that were going on a different way. He drove quietly.

"Where are we going?"

"Just relax okay" He answered.

We stopped at a garden. He opened the car door for me and led me to a way.

"What are we..."

The lights suddenly opened and a music started playing. He took my hand and placed it on his shoulder. We danced in a slow romantic way.

"What's this?"

"I know you'll forget this day. But I will never. Happy Valentines day, babe" He whispered.

"Awww, so sweet"

We continued dancing. After we danced, we sat on the chairs and the food were served. While eating we talked about our dates in the past. Back in college where we only eat on small fast-food chains, where we'd pay like one or two dollars. It's just very nice to think that we had grow together and loved each other from the very start.

"Wait, there's more" He said. He stood up and took something from the back. It was boquet of assorted flowers and box with a necklace inside of it. "Can I?" He asked me.

"Sure, please" He helped me wear the necklace.

"Thank you so much" I gave him a peck on the lips.

"You deserve more. But I ran out of time, I'll make it up to you next time" He said hugging me from the back.

"You're already enough" I said. I touched his head making him feel my love.

We got home after the romantic date. Were both tired and wanted to rest. I felt very happy. My soul is blessed and grateful for everything.

Justine just made my life so happy. He was really the man from my dreams. I already lost three of his baby, but he never left me. He never told me that I was not good enough. He never told me that I wasted his life. But instead, he told me that he loves me everyday. He told me that he's happy with me. He's so grateful to have me. And that just proves that, He only married me beacuse he wanted to have a family, but he married me because he wanted to be with me for the rest of his life and loved me.

Happy Heart's day everyone! Enjoy<3