20

Y/N's POV

Justine and I were ready to deliver the invitations to our guests. Our wedding's will be this month and were already settled. Gowns, suits, the church, list of guests, sponsors, bridesmaids, groomsmen and the tokens/giveaways. We chose dusty blue color for the motif of our wedding. I totally love the vibe, it's veey elegant looking.

It's more of a dream come true for me. Justine also loved the color combination. Blue is his favorite and green is mine.

We're on our way to our maid of honor and bestman. I've chosen Alisha, while Justine's bestman will be his bestfriend too, Stefann.

**
"What a very tiring yet enjoyable day" I said as I laid down in the couch.

We just got home after the almost six hours of delivering our invitations.

I turned on the t.v and watched news. I got bored and just watched cartoon. It's my mood.

While I was looking for something, I found my old books that I used when I was still studying nursing. I got excited to take a look at it.

I was in the middle page when a paper fell. I took it and opened it. It was a letter.

"To my dearest love, always take care. Don't pressure yourself too much. I love you"

I immidiately closed it. "I love you"

**
"We should go out sometimes" Alisha said.

She and her boyfriend visited us. We finally met him. He's such a great guy. No wonder Alisha fell for him.

"This one tastes so good" Ivan said. He's talking about the buffalo wings I've cooked.

"Thank you. It's one of my specialty" I answered.

"Uhm, next destination?" Justine asked, sitting beside me.

"Philippines" I suddenly said. It poped on my mind.

I heard it's really great there. The beaches are so, the best. I love beaches. We all love places with waters. And food, they tastes so amazing.

"Wow. Wow. Wow" Alisha said with a laugh.

"I guess we should" Her boyfriend said making us all agree.

Okay, Philippines' next. Better get ready.

Alisha and I were on the terrace, relaxing and having some talks.

"I'm so very, very happy for you" She holds my hand.

"Don't make me cry" I said.

"Mrs. Flinn" I looked at her and smiled.

"Next week's your big day. Both of you"

"I know. And I'm very happy and thankful that God led me to the best decision, that I have made" I said and my eyes were teary.

"Hey ladies" Justin said. He's with Ivan.

"One cheers for the couple" Ivan said, lifting his glass and we did the same.

We enjoyed the night and had fun. Alisha and Ivan spend the night in our house. I aksed them to stay with us because we hadn't seen each other for so long and I missed them so much.

The next day we spent whole day outside. We went to the spa, we bought matching shirts. Alisha and his boyfriend bought the one's with "she's my girlfriend/ he's my boyfriend" print in it, while we bought the one's with "the wifey/ the hubby" print. We decided to wear those after we offically get married.

"Alright, this day's been a fun" I said sipping on my frappe.

"I love you" Justine whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and mouthed "I love you too"

Alisha's packing their stuffs and i'm with her.

"You know, while I was looking at my old books and then I found this note" I showed her the note.

"I know whose penmanship's this" She said.

"I know. But it's nothing to me anyway. He's happy, I am grateful. But you know I did asked myself, what if Shawn's the one I'm marrying and not Justine" I confessed. She's very trustworthy.

"It's only a what if. The reality is, Justine's gonna be your husband" She said.

"Yeah that's right" I answered. She's right, it's only what if. Why am I even thinking of that.

Thanks for reading. Let me know your thoughts. Don't forget to vote and share this with your friends. Lovelots!!!