18

Shawn's POV

I saw Brielle getting out of the car. I've been calling her but she didn't answer me. What is wrong with her?

"Where have you been? I've been calling you" I asked.

"None of your business" She answered.

"Now you're talking to me like that. What is wrong with you?"

"Shawn please. I'm just tired" She said and went upstairs to see my mom.

I just let her went upstairs and do her thing. She just said it, she's tired and I understood it.

(2 weeks after)

I was cooking when my sister called me.

"Shawn, can you drive for us?" She asked.

"Why"

"Mom and I will attend a party and were going to pick gowns" She said.

"At Irene's?" I asked.

Irene Montana's one of the famous fashion designer. She has her own shop and my sister and mom is her top costumer.

"Okay. Be ready, I'll just finish this" I said.

AT IRENE MONTANA'S STORE**

"I'll just stay here" I said to them and sat on the couch provided.

While waiting for them, I just looked at the stalls outside. I saw Alisha buying some drinks. She then entered the store and saw me.

"Hey Alisha" I said.

She looked at me. "Hi Shawn. What are you doing here?".

"I'm just waiting for my sister and my mom" I answered.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm just..."

"Alisha, I think this one fits perfect" A voice interrupted our conversation.

I found where the voice came. And I saw Y/N, wearing a wedding gown. She looked very beautiful in her very simple yet elegant looking off-shoulder white gown. I was lost words when I glimsped at her.

"Uhm, Hi" She greeted without any awkward feeling.

"Wow, you looked so perfect. That wedding gown is so gorgeous" Said Alisha. "Justine will surely fall in love with you again" She again.

My mood changed when I heard his name. I was trying to be happy for her, but it seems like my inner self doesn't want to.

They went back at the fitting room.

An hour passed and my sister is paying at the counter.

"Miss Irene, I'll get the gown" Y/N said, hearing her voice from the room.

"C'mon let's go" Mom said.

I wasn't able to say goodbye to them. They were in a hurry. They said they were already hungry.

They ordered food while I wait outside still thinking about her. I won't lie, I did asked myself what if I was the one she'll marry. And I once vision myself marrying her. But reality woke me up. I told myself to be contented with Brielle.

We went home and ate our dinner. I managed not to think about her. She's happy, i'm happy too.

"Mom where did Brielle go?" I asked my mom.

"She just asked for my permission to go and didn't said anything" mom answered.

"Do you think she's in the private house?"

"You should go and see" Mom said.

I took my car keys and went to our private house where she stayed before we becane official.

I reached there and saw her car parked. I knew it, she would always come here.

"Brielle" I called her name as I open the door.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. It's her looking so tired, of crying.

"Hey what happened to you?" I asked her.

"Nothing" She said, hugging me.

I knew something's bothering her. She's not the Gabrielle I used to know.

We were on the bed lying and talking. I held her in my arms.

"Do you still love her?" She asked.

I didn't expect her to asked me that. "No, not anymore" I answered. "What made you think of that?".

"Nothing. I just sometimes feel that you still into her" She said.

"Look, she's already my past. And now that you're here, she's nothing to me" I explained.

I felt how broken she is and sad when she asked me the question. I love her and I can do anything just to make her feel very special and important.

"Please. Love me the way you loved her before" She said. I felt her tear fell on my arm.

"I will more than I loved her" I said and kissed her.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what are your thoughts about it. Stay tuned for more updates. Lovelots!!!