24

Y/N's POV

"Happy birthday little boy" I greeted Alisha's son Skyler.

Alisha and Ivan got married a year after us. Then they had a baby and now he's celebrating his first birthday.

"He seemed to like you girl" Alisha said smiling at me.

I looked at her with a bit of sadness in my eye.

"Y/N, don't be" She said hugging me.

"I'll try my best" I answered to her.

"Excuse me, I'll just get my husband" I stood up and went to Justine whi was with Ivan and some friends of us.

"Babe, I think we should go" I said to him.

"Oh, okay babe. C'mon let's go" He said.

We went to Alisha and told her that we'll be leaving.

We just got home, I sat on the sofa. Everything had gotten to my mind. I got tired.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Justine why me? Why us?" I asked him, a tear fell on my eye.

"Y/N don't cry" He told me but I couldn't help it.

"What's my purpose?"

"You help people. You take care of them. You treat them" He answered hugging me from the back.

I reacted so negatively. "Take care of them? I can't even take care of myself!"

"Y/N relax! Don't stress yourself" I stopped the moment I heard him.

I cried and went to him. He held me in his arms, kissing my head. "It's okay babe. It's okay".

**
My head is aching so bad. I woke up in the arms of Justine. He's watching at the t.v.

"Your mom's here" He said kissing me.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"In the kitchen" He answered.

He help me stood up. I just recovered from my miscarriage. This was my third miscarriage and it was very painful. I was on my twentieth week of pregnancy. I still bleed, but I can walk now. Justine assists me.

I got pregnant two months after getting married, I was in my eight week that time and I had miscarriage. My second one was a year after, I am fifteen weeks pregnant. And then this year, at my twentieth week I missed a step at the grocery and lost another baby.

"Does it still hurts?" Mom asked as she helped Justine assist me.

"It's not that bad. But I still bleed" I answered.

"Did you cry?" Mom asked me.

"No"

"Yes"

Justine and I answered at the same time. Mom just smiled and I looked at Justine.

"Y/N, He has great plans for you and Justine. This is not the right time for you to have your little one" Mom explained in a soft tone and I can feel the love from it.

"Mom, what if I'll never be able to have a child? Mom I can't bear to lose another one" I told her, drinking my water.

"I don't want you to feel another pain either" She said and went to me and hugged me.

"I love you mommy"

"You will be an official mommy soon my love"

**
Today's my scheduled check-up on my doctor. Justine will be with me. I relaxed myself, and decided not to think of those negative things that happened to me and start re-building myself again.

He drove the car to the doctor. Twenty minutes and we arrived at the clinic. I went to her secretary and asked if it's my turn. I waited for five minutes until it's my turn.

"Hi, Y/N. Hi Mr. Flinn" doctor Amanda greeted us. She also work at the same hospital where I work. She had her own clinic outside the hospital, but only when tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. And today, it's Saturday.

"Hello Amanda" I greeted her back.

I sat on one of the chairs whule she checked me up. "I think you're doing great" she said heading back to her seat.

"At this stage, I know you're still suffering from the miscarriage. You had three miscarriage but look at you. You're so strong" She said holding my hands.

"Am I still able to have a child?" I asked her as I feel my heart pounding. I felt so nervous.

"Yes, you are. But the chances of having another miscarriage is high. You had three, and a fourth one wouldn't be impossible" She answered. "You can try again, after you recovered completely" Amanda added.
Justine wrapped his arms around my waist. I can feel the sadness he's feeling.

"Mr. Flinn, help her recover and start a new one. Don't worry this time I won't another one fall" Amanda promised smiling to me.

I finished my check-up and I felt better that ever. The weight I was carrying disappeared.

"Wanna eat? I'm hungry" Justine asked while he was driving.

"Sure babe. I'm getting a bit hungry too" I answered.

I was wearing a loose dress because that makes me comfortable during these kind of days. After eating I asked him to help me at the grocery.

"We still have stocks" He said.

"I'll buy some pads" I said.

He placed his arm on my shoulders. He likes to do it very often, especially when we go out.

He was holding the basket and I took some pads.

**
"Babe"

"Hmm" He answered.

"We should plan" I said.

"Next year, I guess" he answered.

"Babe, I promise to be more cautious and I'll take extra care to our next one" I promised.

"It's not your fault. Babe, it's God's will. I'm sure He has better plans for us" Justine replied, making me feel so light.

This man is truly the love of my life. He never left me thus he loved me even more. We lost three babies but he's still on my side.

"Thank you so much"

"You know how much I love you. You are more than a wife to me" He said. It made me feel the romantic excitement, I was feeling when he was still my boyfriend. I can't believe we've been three years together as married couple.

Hey everyone! Thank You for reading this chapter. Hoped you enjoyed it and stay tuned for my next update. Lovelots!!!