25

Shawn's POV

I was having a hard time dealing with my girlfriend. Last week we went to the doctor and found out that she was already eight weeks pregnant. She's like sick, and does nothing now. She prefers to lay in the bed. I always advice her to go for a walk. She's very sensitive to smells. Last night I almost slept at the living room because of the scent of my soap. I used a men's soap when i took a bath and she smelled it. She didn't liked it so I slept in the sofa of our room.

Regardless of these stuffs, i still try my best to understand her situation and just go with the flow. I don't want her to stress herself. I love them so much and I don't want something bad to happen to them.

I got up and prepared for work. My body's not used to the surface of the sofa. My back is aching and my neck as well. My arms are in sore. If she'll be like this in her entire pregnancy, I'll be crazy. I don't know what to do.

"Goodmorning Shawnieee" my girlfriend greeted me with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, goodmorning" I faked my smile.

It's not a great morning for me. My whole body is in pain.

"I had a very very comfy sleep" She started to boast.

"Okay, Brielle. Will you please stop?" I asked her.

"Stop what?" She asked innocently.

"This whole shitty thing. I understand that you're pregnant but please, be good to me" I told her.

"I'm so sorry honey, it's what the baby's want" She said and planted a kiss on my cheek and left the room.

I felt a hint of smile on my lips. I got annoyed but suddenly I made fun of our situation. It was just like that time when she's still "normal".

"Yow Gabrielle"

"What did you just call me?" She asked.

"Gabrielle" I answered.

"Did you just call me on my first name?" She asked again. I can see through her reaction that she's getting annoyed.

"Bye, Gabrielle" I teased her running towards outside.

"Greg let's go!" I shouted.

I was laughing the whole time. Her reaction was so priceless. She's getting irritated.

"Sir you're laughing too much" my driver said.

"Her reaction was just so priceless" I answered him, trying not to laugh.

"Oh Greg, any parenting tip? You know from a dad to soon to be a dad" I said.

"To be honest sir, I'm not very good at that job. My wife's the best. I am usually the one who spoils our kids. But you know sir, the only thing I could tell you is to love and discipline your child in the right way" He said.

"How do you do that?"

"If they make a mistake, I talk to them. I make them feel my love to them through communication. I don't harm them, like what others do" He asnswered.

He's really done a great job to their kids.

"You know sir, my first born is turning sixteen next month. And my other one is thirteen. They're growing up so fast, that sometimes I just want them to bring them back to the old times. Being little kids" He said.

He's right. Sometimes I asked myself, what would it be like to see my child growing up. If he's a boy, will he be like me? Will she be like her mom? I wonder how it feels to have a child. I'm still not ready, but I'll give my very best.

"I'll just ask my secretary to call you" I said.
"Yes sir" He answered and left.

I started my day with a smile and that means throughout the day i'll stay like that. I greeted everyone except my brother.

"Why are you so rude?" He asked me.

"None of your business brother" I answered.

He rolled his eyes and I let out a laugh, that made him laugh as well. We reached our office and for this day we will be planning our news plans for the company.

As soon as I entered the room, I greeted everyone with smile until my sight has reached the fifth seat on the left side. I didn't know why she's even here.

"Alexandria Stillbergh. Why is she here?" I whispered to my secretary.

"Your brother hired him as his new secretary sir" She answered.

Many thoughts came to my mind. Why would he hire her? His father's one of our investors. He can afford to give her a company.

After the meeting I went to different areas of the company to see if they're doing well and if there's problem.

I had done many paperworks and finished those in hurry.

Brielle was calling me non-stop. I had ten missed calls from her. I hope she's not mad. I called her back.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Omg, no! This is bad" She said on the phone.

I started to panic. "What happened?"

"I can't believe he's planning that to her" She said as if she was about to cry.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm watching end of the f*cking world baby" She answered with a giggle on the end.

"So you were calling me non-stop just to tell me that? Brielle you're making me crazy" I said to her, but I can only hear her giggles.

"I want a java chip frappe" She said.

"Okay, I'll buy you later"

"No! I mean right now"

"Right now?! Are you crazy?"

Seriously? A java chip frappe at one in the afternoon. A pregnant lady asking for a frappe while I was working.

"Yeah right now. Please" She pleaded with  asweet voice.

I couldn't help myself to not be affected with that cute voice of hers.

I called Greg and asked him to buy her the frappe and give it to her. I want my "babies" to be satisfied.

A few mintes later, Greg called me. "Sir, your girlfriend didn't take the frappe. She said she wants you to give it to her. Not even anyone. Just you sir. Only you" He said on the line.

I sighed in disbelief. I took my phone and called Brielle. "I thought you wanted a frappe. I gave you that"

"No you didn't"

"Yes, I did"

"It was Greg who gave it" She answered.

Oh my goodness, this lady. "I asked him to give it to you"

"But I want you to give it to me. Shawn, i'm going to hate you" She said.

"Then go hate me" I answered her. If she thinks she can threaten me with that, a big no for her.

"Shawwwwn! If you don't give it to me, I'll change the motif of your room to a unicorn one" She said.

I got scared. One time she almost did that. She bought pastel colored sheets and bedroom decors that have unicorn designs in them and almost turned my room to a children's room. And now she's trying to do it again and I won't let her do it.

"Gab, i'm on my way" I hung up the phone and took my keys. I have driven my car as fast as I could. And bought a new one. She texted me that she won't accept it unless it's a newly bought frappe.

I got home and saw her lying on the couch still watching. I saw the excitement in her eyes. I came closer to her and handed her the frappe. She kissed me and took it.

I watched her satisfy her cravings while she watch the series.