2

Y/N's POV

Alisha and I are about to enter her car, when suddenly I heard someone voice called my name. I turned around and saw the guy who broke me. Shawn Mendes. I felt really broken when I saw him. My heart still wants him, but my mind says enough. I can't blame my mind if it says enough and don't want him back.

"Alisha let's go" I said as I was about to open the car's door when I felt his hand on my arm.

"Y/N can we talk? Please?" He said as I look at him with teary eyes.

"Shawn please, No" I looked away because I don't want him to see me crying.

"Please, love let me explain. Please Y/N, please" He begged.

I was literally shaking. I told Alisha to go ahead because she still have classes. She wants to stay but I insisted.

"Explain? Shawn can you hear yourself? I'm not stupid, to not know and to not see what happened yesterday. I have two eyes and one heart. All clear, I already saw what I need to see and I already felt what I need to feel!" I said to him and felt a tear fell from my eyes. I tried my best not to, but I can't.

He followed me back to my apartment and there he tried to explain everything.

"Y/N, I didn't know that happened. I was drunk, and I don't even know that she's in the same place where I stayed. Can't you understand? I was drunk. I am clueless" He started explaining.

"Why where you even in that place? For what? For relaxation? For fresh air? Answer me!" I felt the anger ran into my veins.

"I just want to be alone, and I didn't know that she was there" He answered me.

Is that really his reason? I wanted to cry and hurt him, but I was too weak.

"It's unacceptable Shawn. You should've left in the first place. But no, she talked to you and you answered back. And then, there was me. All alone in this fucking apartment studying and memorizing my fucking lessons, while you have fun with her. Isn't it unfair for my part? I worked so hard, I did all I can. I didn't even ask you to support my studies, because I know you also have that passion. For almost four years, we've been together. Shawn I was never a burden to you. I supported my own studies because I wanna show you what I was capable of" My tears ran down.
He kneeled infront of me and ask for forgiveness. I pitied him for doing that.

"Shawn, please. Just let me go. It's not just a wound that would easily be treated. It's a pain that will take time to go away. Those memories that I cherished will remain here" I pointed my chest.

"Shawn, it hurts alot but still, I loved you. I love you and it will never change" I kissed him on the forehead and hugged him. He doesn't want to let go of me and that hurts me.

"Y/N, I love you please come back. I promise, I will never ever, do it" He said.

"Shawn, promises are meant to be broken" I answered back and left him.

I took the bus to school. I wiped my tears and re-touched my make up. As soon as I got to school, I ran quickly to my first class. It's still early, but it's okay be there early. As usual, I prefer to sit on the back. The class started at exactly at eight thirty.

After class, Alisha and I went to the café near the school. We talked about what happened earlier and so on. I really don't want to talk about it but she insisted.

I know to myself that I still love him, but what can I do? Bring back the pain? I only wanted the best for us that time. I did part time job just to earn extra money for my studies. I grew up with no parents on my side. They do support my studies. Both of my parents have their own family. I was left with my grandmother. When she dies, I became independent. That's when my mom and dad, started sending me money for sustaining my life. And then I met Shawn. It's my first year in college so does him. We became together three months after he courted me.

We decided to live together, since his parents were seperated too. We built memories in that apartment, where we live for almost four years too. We became buddies for life. I still love him, but I know it'll pass away within years. And now, I have to focus on the next level of my career.

Thank you for reading the second chapter of this story. I hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to vote and share this story. Lovelots!!!