19

Y/N's POV

Today's Dannie's graduation

Today's Dannie's graduation. Justine just got home last night. He promised her sister that he'll attend her graduation and accompany her.

While I was dressing, he took a shower. I got dressed and wore a maroon colored fitted dress and paired it with a white sneakers. I find this outfit very simple and would be great to wear it with my fiancé.

Afterwards we went to their house to pick up Dannie and went to her school. Seeing her being recognized as a dean's lister, I also felt proud. I can see myself to her, the only difference is she's a tourism graduate while I studied medicine. After the activity, we went to the restaurant where Justine booked a reservation in private room. Justine and I together with his family ate there and talked about things.

I enjoyed being with them. Their treatment to me makes me fall in love with Justine even more. I feel like I really deserve to be with him.

"Uhm Y/N, thank you so much for these. I mean you really don't have to do this. I should be the one paying for our meal not you" Dannie said.

"No it's okay. You deserve this treat. You know it's the least that I can do" I smiled at her.

After our dinner we headed back to our home. We took our showers and prepared for bed.

I was brushing my hair when I felt Justine's hands wrapped around my waist.

"What do you want?" I asked him, continuing brushing my hair.

"Nothing I just missed you. So much" He said kissing my cheek.

I just love his touch. His scent and everything of him. I feel very safe when I'm with him.

"I can't wait to hear us exchanging our vows and I do's" He said. That made me excited.

"Me too. Can't wait to use your last name and to be called Mrs. Flinn" I said giggling.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. We headed to our bed and decided to sleep.

**
"Goodmorning love" I greeted when I saw him.

He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I made you a coffee" I said bringing it to him.

"Thank you love" He said.

"Where are we going today?" I asked.

"In the bed" He said.

I almost choked myself when I heard him. I smiled at him.

"I told you, not until we get married" I said.
"I'm only joking babe" He said laughing.

The rest of the were spent on the bed. Netflix and chill. Cuddling. It was very nice of him, going out just to buy us meals for us to have while watching. We finished watching the new season of stranger things. It's Justine's favorite series. 13 reasons why's my favorite but, He always tell me that it's better than my favorite.

"Did you ever visioned yourself being with me?" I asked him.

"To be honest, no. I never really wanted to court you, it's just my friends who made me fall in love with you back in college. But now, I wanted to thank them for making me fall in love with the right person" He answered kissing my forehead.

"Me too. Our lives were just very far from each other. You were very popular, a heartthrob and there I was, doesn't know anything happening in that school" I said.

"Why did you choose to be with me?" He asked.

"Because you're very patient and understanding person. You showed me the love I never thought I deserve. You gave me strength. You were just very kind. That's why I loved you" I answered. Clasping my hand to his.

"While you were just the cutest person, I've ever met in my entire life. You will always be the cutest" He said, pinching my cheeks.

I love these kinds of talks. Love, love and love. It surrounded us. Our lives were filled with happiness and it made our realationship stronger. How am I supposed to thank God for giving me a man like Justine.

"I can't wait to start our very own family" He said.

"Soon we will. I love you" I answered.

"I love you more and forever" He said.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it. Let me know your thoughts about this... Lovelots!!!