30

*This will be the final chapter of He's the boss SM FF.😢

Shawn's POV

Years later...

My family and I are doing well. We've been going out everyday to bond and hang out. My sister and his husband are so great. They had a healthy baby girl named Shanaei Nicolette.Few months after my sister gave birth, Brielle had successfully gave birth to a baby boy to this world. We named him Peter Gabriel.

Today we're celebrating Peter's 2nd birthday with my mom and sister's family.

"Time flies so fast, Shawn. You were just like your son before. Very tiny, so gentle. And now your baby's celebrating his second birthday" Mom said, caressing my back.

I looked at her with a smile on my face. "How I wish he could stay like that". I said as I looked at my son playing with his cousin.

I turned to my wife. Yes, my wife. We got married before she gives birth. She has changed a lot. "You're doing great?" I asked her. "Yeah. It's just I'm still on cloud nine" She answered.

"We've been together for like two years as married couple" I said.

"Yeah, two years of being married with our two-year-old son" She smiled at me.

"Thank you so much for bringing me a joy in my life" She said and hugged me.

"No, thank you for coming to my life. And making me realize that there is someone who can make my life more happier"

"Enough with the sweetness you two" My sister interrupted. "C'mon let's eat" She said.

"Let's pray hon" His husband said.

We all gathered at the table. We took our kids with us. "Lord God, thank you for this day. May you always bless our family with your grace. Amen".

After eating we went to the mall and bought few things for the kids. We were on a toy shop. Peter loves toy cars. His love for cars is just so much. And there we saw someone special. Y/N and her husband Justine.

"Hi" I greeted to her.

She smiled at me. "Hey, it's been a while since we last met".

"Yeah, how are you two?" I asked.

"Were doing great. Is he your son?" She asked.

I looked at her. "Yes. His name is Peter. It's his second birthday today"
I took my son and carried him. "Say hi to them".

"Mommy" Peter said to Y/N

"Oh hi little boy. Happy birthday" Y/N carried him. "I'm not mommy" She kissed my son's forehead.

"You should have yours too" I said to them.

Justine looked at me and smiled. "We already had three beautiful babies".

I knew what he meant. They had three babies, who were miscarried. Poor babies, I know God has greater plans for them.

"Oh, we'll go ahead. By the way, Give this to your son, just a small bill but you know, tradition" She said.

"Thank you"

We waved goodbye to them. Gabrielle just finished paying at the counter when they left.

"We just saw Y/N and his husband. They gave him money" I said, carrying my son.

"Oh really? Does she have a child?" She asked.

"That's what I thought. But no, still don't have a child" I answered.

"We'll pray for them" She said and we went ahead.