5

Y/N's POV

"Justine, can we talk?" I went behind his back.

"About what?" He asked and turned to me.

"About what you have said earlier" I answered.

"What about that?"

"Justine you know I'm taking medicine. It will take so much time for me. Studying is what I always do. I'm not sure if I'll have a spare time for. You"

"Then i'll join you with your studying session. Remember, my dream is to become a pilot. It will also take time for me to become a licensed pilot" He said.

That make sense. But still, I can rely on that. Were both gonna be busy with our own career I'm pretty sure. Well I also hope for the best.

Alisha invited his brother to join us. Justine sat beside me. There was no akward moment. The kiss was so special to me, so no need for me to be tensed. I'll act very normal like nothing happened.

We talked about our plans after our graduation. Justine didn't talked that much. I have no idea why, but I won't ask him too much.

After dinner, I went to my bathroom and took a bath. I took a long relaxing bath on my tub. I do this kind of bath twice a week just to relax myself. Studying gives me stress too. After my bath, I decided to wear a very comfy pajamas.

I went downstairs and saw the two boys playing. Alisha is just packing her things. Her mom decided to live with her. It's a bit hard for me, but i'll get over it I'm sure.

I brought him out to his car. He decided to go home and just rest there.

"Y/N, i'll go ahead" He said, opening his car's door.

"Yeah sure. Take care" I smiled and waved my hand.

"Bye" He brought his head near to mine and kissed me.

I felt my cheeks burned and turned crimson. I felt the romantic excitement flowed in me. It was the same excitement I felt when I was still with Shawn.

I went inside and cleaned up the mess they left. After cleaning, I decided to go to my room and sleep.

Waking up early is not my thing. I woke up one hour ahead of my alarm. I tried to continue my sleep, but It just didn't work. I took my phone and opened my social media app.

A message popped on my screen. Justine messaged me. At this time?

"Y/N, you up?"
                                                           "Yes, why?"
"What are you doing?"

                               "Scrolling on my newsfeed"
"At 4am?"

                               "I can't continue my sleep"
                                              "How about you?"

"Still looking at your image.
You're so beautiful"

                       "Do I have to thank you? Haha"

"So what's your plan after
pre-med? Will you work
first or continue?"

                       "I can support my studies. I'll
                        continue. Besides I have scho
                        larship"

"Wanna go out?"

                                                    "Right now?"

"Yeah, I mean if you want to''

                                    "Sure. I'll just prepare"

"I'll pick you up at 5"

I got out of my bed took a warm bath and got dressed up. Justine texted me again and told me to bring clothes, were gonna have a long trip. Our classes will resume next week so I don't have to worry that much.

I wore a very simple outfit. I'm wearing my mood today.

I waited for him outside the house

I waited for him outside the house. Luckily, He came exactly five am. He took my backpack and put it at the backseat, while I lock my door.

I sat on the passengers seat and fasten my seatbelt.

"Goodmorning" He greeted.

"Goodmorning" I greeted back.

"Shall we go my lady?" He asked.

I giggled and nodd my head in approval. Our hands were clasped together while he drives. I felt the happiness. The smile I used to wear came back. The past left. I was very comfortable with Justine. He always make sure that I'm okay. He makes me feel like I'm the best. I love him so much.

Thank you for reading the fifth chapter. Continue to support this FF by votung and sharing. Lovelots!!!