1

Kenny's p.o.v.

The sweet sunday sunlight entered my bedroom and hit my eyes. I turned around not wanting to get up. I covered my face with the one dirty blanket I had on top of me and closed my eyes in hope to fall asleep again and continue the dream I was having. And it was a good dream might I add.

It wasn't long until I fell something heavy on top of my body. I crawled my way out of my blankets and came across a smiling face with various scratches on it.

"Good morning big brother!" Karen happily said. I never understood how she could wake up so early on weekends. But seeing her face brought a smile to my mouth and immediately gave me energy to get up.

"Mornin' Karen" I got up and gently pushed her aside. She made my bed as I changed to a cleaner t-shirt. "Oh Karen don't worry about that. I'll make my bed later"

"I don't mind" She finished making the bed. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead "thanks, you're the best baby sister anyone could ask"

We walked to the kitchen where mom was putting 4 cold pop tarts in three plates and a broken bowl. We didn't have enough money to buy plates for everyone.

"Kenny, you know what time it is?" She looked at me and put her hand on her waist.

"Hmm...." I looked at Karen. She quickly looked at the clock on the wall behind us and whispered.

"It's half past one"

Oh. I didn't know I was asleep for that long. I really do need a better sleep schedule. Going to bed at 2 am watching ... Adult shows... And spending the entire morning sleeping.

"It's hal-"

"Thank you Karen" she interrupted me. "C'mon, sit down and let's eat"

I sat down next to Karen who was already starving for some food.

"Well, dad's still sleeping" I said looking to the side. Karen looked at me while biting her pop tart. Talking about my dad didn't leave a good vibe in the room.

"Well, your dad was very drunk yesterday, he could barely talk this morning. He needs to stay in bed"

I rolled my eyes and finished eating my lunch. When I was done I got my orange parka and headed to Stan's house. We were planning on playing fortnite the whole day. I couldn't play because I didn't have a computer but I didn't mind just looking. I left my house, waved goodbye to Karen and headed to Stan's. It wasn't a cold day, but it wasn't hot either, it was perfect to just have my jacket closed with the sleeves rolled up. It was May so the weather was just perfect to go for a walk.

When I arrived, Stan grabbed my hand and took me upstairs in a hurry.

"C'mon dude! The next game is already starting!" He entered the room and quickly sat down, smashing the keyboard.

Cartman was with his headphones sitting on the bed with his laptop in front of him and Kyle was sitting down on the floor next to the bed with his laptop on his lap sweating.

"Hey guys" I greeted everyone.

No one replied besides Kyle who was trying to say something but was too focused on the game. I sat next to Kyle on the floor and looked at his game.

"WHAT THE FUCK JEW! YOU JUST KILLED ME!"

"Oh really? I didn't notice"

"YOU!" Cartman was about to grab Kyle when

"CARTMAN WAIT! LOOK AT YOUR COMPUTER!" Stan yelled at Cartman and we all looked back at his computer. The screen was glitching and smoke was comming out of it.

"Oh shit, that looks serious" I said getting up and backing away.

"What the fuck did you do fatass?"

"NOTHING!"

We all backed away and the computer glitched even more. The smoke increased and we could see little sparks comming from the holes on the side.
Stan went downstairs to call for help while Cartman cried like a baby and Kyle panicked.

Stan came in after a while and as he was opening the door the computer exploded and obviously, with my luck, it flew in my direction. I fell to the ground and hit my head on the desk and died. My vision was turning black as I heard the usual.

"Oh my god, they killed Kenny!"

"You bastards!"

-in hell-

The moment I arrived in hell Damien showed up with a smile. An evil smile. I knew that face, he wanted something of me.

"Hey McCormick"

"Damien"

"So, I gotta a favor to ask you"

Yup, I knew it. "What is it?"

"So" he spawned a chair and sat on it with his legs crossed "Me and my dad are trying out new ways to torture people. We had this thought of sending them to earth as ghosts. They can't touch or say anything, they can just see. See their loved ones suffer or see how much no one cares about them. Depends on the person. But we want to test it out."

Hmm... Being a ghost didn't sound that bad. It actually sounded pretty fun. Spying on naked people and learning their deepest secrets. I could go for it. And it's not like anyone back in earth would notice or care I'm gone so why not?

"Ok, but you promise to bring me back right? I don't want to be a ghost forever"

"Yeah, don't stress it. Everything is under control"

I nodded and headed to the place that took me home. I blinked and I was in my bedroom, lying in my bed as usual.

"Yeah, I knew it was prank or something, they're just messing with me"

I got up and looked at the clock.

"Oh shoot! I've been alseep for like 4 hours. God damnit Damien"

That's when I heard the door creak open. Karen entered the room looking down and sat on the bed.

"Karen, are you okay?" I hurried and sat next to her.

She started crying and hugged my pillow.

"WHO HURT YOU?!" I screamed worried ready to kick ass. When I touched her shoulder I noticed that I couldn't move her. I could touch her and feel her but when I tried to push her to a hug she didn't move. It was like a statue. I took some time to process this and noticed that I felt lighter.

"Why Kenny? Why?! He's my big brother! You can't take him away from me! Not like that!" Karen sobbed into the pillow.

I looked at her in shock.

"NO NO NO! Karen I'm right here! I'm next to you look! Look at me! Karen!"

She didn't hear me. I hurried to the bathroom to grab tissues but my hand went through the box. I looked down at myself, I was completely normal. I ran again to my bedroom and instead of hitting the wall I walked past it!

"No way! I'm a ghost! It worked!" But my excitement quickly was replaced with despair "no! No! OKAY DAMIEN! IF YOU'RE LISTENING TO ME! IT WORKS! NOW LET ME OUT! I NEED TO HELP KAREN! DAMIEEEENNN!" I screamed but no one replied. No one heard me.

I sat next to Karen, my arm around her shoulders. She couldn't feel it but I could still feel her, I could feel her shoulders shaking from crying and her heart beating fast. I knew now that it was a mistake to agree with the son of Satan. But it was too late. I had no idea how long I would stay this way, but I knew I had to find a way to distract myself. Seeing Karen cry was too painful, on that Damien was right. It really was a great torture.

I decided to walk outside to distract myself from all of that. Maybe I should go check on the guys. It was monday so they were all probably at the bus stop.