30

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Look man, I don't know what's happening, I don't know if this is a dream or not but I don't care okay? I have to go home" I just said what came to mind. "Also, I don't know why, but I really fucking hate you..."

"Well that's nice" he said ironically. He came to my side and started walking me home. "Why exactly do you have to go home instead of school?"

"I don't know, I feel like I forgot something at home... Something super important" I replied still trying my hardest to remember.

"Look man, you're acting like a lunatic. Just come back to school"

"Why? No one cares if I'm there or not either way"

"You're really going to skip? Can't wait to see your parent's reaction"

"I don't care about that. I only skipped 2 times this year, they'll be fine with it"

"2 times?" He laughed. "Oh, you're being too nice to yourself. You skipped like 5 times only last month"

I stopped. "What?!" I looked at him confused.

"You really don't remember?"

"No!" I screamed.

"Okay wait, this is getting too weird." He shook his head and looked at me. "You really don't remember anything from last year?"

"I mean, I do... A bit... I think? Hmmm..." I thought for a bit but everything was incredibly blurry. My head started hurting from thinking so much.

"This is impossible. THIS IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!" He started screaming, grabbing my arms and shaking me around.

"Wowowow, what is?" I asked a bit dizzy.

"You somehow fixed the board! And you somehow felt him touch you! And now your memory is somehow affected by what happened! You're supposed to not remember anything!"

"And I don't! I can't remember shit!" I replied extremely confused.

"NO!" he pushed me to the side and started rubbing his eyes. "That's not what I mean dumbass!"

"Well, if you're done I'd like to go home now" I said angry, ready to continue my walk to my house.

"No! Wait!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "I still have some questions for you!"

I sighed rolling my eyes and looked back at him. For a slip second I saw what seemed like a flashback of him surrounded by flames, with a big grin and sharp nails. I jumped back in horror.

"What?! What is it?!" He asked.

"Nothing..." I calmed myself down. "My head is a mess right now..."

"I don't care about that!" He screamed in my face. "Actually I do, but only because you are fucking weird."

"Gee, thanks" I smiled ironically turning around again, ready to head home. He grabbed my arm again and turned me around.

"Wait! I still need to talk to you!"

I looked at him raising my eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, there. Now come with me" he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the street.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked in vain, seeing that he refused to answer me.

That day was being such a mess. My head was all over the place, everything felt wrong and hot guys just decided to notice my existence out of nowhere! This was either a crazy dream or a lucky day.

We finally stopped in front of a big black house. The plants on the front yard were dying and not to mention the unopened mail falling from the mail box. The windows were all dirty, some of them even broken. I was getting major horror movie vibes from the thing right in front of me.

"Are you going to kidnap me or something?" I asked still not believing this was real life.

"Shut up, I live here" he opener the old rusty door and pushed me inside of the house.

I looked around the dusty room, the walls covered in spider webs and some red liquids that I would feel better assuming it was ketchup. The furniture looked like it hadn't been touched in years, except for the couch and the TV, both full of dorito bags and cans of soda. Each step I took, a foot print was left in the dirty grey floor, wich was kinda cool but also disgusting. Just by standing inside of that house for 3 seconds I could already feel my allergies comming from the dead.

He continued walking and I followed quietly. He opened a door to a basement. My gut screamed at me "HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU! RUN!" but the curiosity took over my body. I stepped down the stairs and looked around the dark room. He turned the lights on and I gasped at the sight.

A big red circle with a pentagram. There were also some candles and weird letters drawn around it. I could feel my heart pounding, my hands starting to slightly shake more as time went by.

"W-what is this?" I asked fully knowing the answer. I watched as he prepared the candles for whatever was going to happen.

"Chill, I'm just gonna call my dad" he said. Something about his voice indicated that he really didn't care if I was there or not, and somehow that made me calmer.

He started chanting some weird words in front of the circle. I watched as the room got darker and darker, the lights from the candles turning more and more bright, almost sucking all of the light to them. Then, suddenly a huge red hand with sharp back nails appeared from the center of the circle. Slowly, the full body to which the hand belonged to started showing. Once it was all out I looked in horror.

A big red demon with big horns and even bigger arms was standing in this tiny basement in front of me and Damien.

"Hello son, I'm so glad you called me, I missed you" his deep voice said with a caring tone.

"Wut..." I asked myself. If I wasn't sure before, I was now that it was all a dream.

"Hey dad, it's been a while. Anyways, I wanted to ask you about that boy" he pointed at me. I gulped and looked at the huge demon as he looked at me with his yellow eyes.

"Hi..." I waved awkwardly.

"Well hello there, I'm Satan. I'm so glad you're friends with my son"

Damien's pale face change slightly to a pinker tone, something I didn't think was possible.

"He's NOT my friend!" He said embarrassed. It was actually pretty nice to see that Damien had emotions and wasn't just a rock.

"Oh don't be like that. I know it's hard for you, you haven't had many friends before but that doesn't mean you can't make new ones!" Satan smiled looking at the embarrassed mess in front of him.

"Dad!" He begged for him to stop. I just laughed at the once in a lifetime experience.

"You know, my son is very lonely and shy" he said now looking at me. "when he made his first friend, he sent demons to attack him"

"LOOK! THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO OKAY?! PIP ALREADY FORGAVE ME SO WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT!" He screamed trying to get Satan's attention but he was in full dad mode.

"I think he did it because he liked him-" he whispered to me but was quickly cut off by Damien, now in his more demonic form. His teeth sharp peeking out of his mouth as he groaned. His hands similar to his dad's, long and sharp with the tips black. But even in this horrifying form, it was still apparent the red blush all over his face. Something about him didn't feel quite right though, the way he was, it seemed familiar, it made me panic but I didn't know why... It was the same way he was when I had the weird vision when we were talking in the street.

"Okay, I get it... I'll stop." His dad went back to his place and sat down crossing his legs. "So, what do you need from me?"

"HIM!" He pointed at me. "THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM"