22

(Warning: it might get slightly nsfw, so yeah, sorry not sorry.)

(Y/n)'s pov

It had been some weeks since Kenny came to my house again. Having him around was simply the best thing I could ask for. I'd carry the piece with me everywhere, so if I was feeling anxious he'd hug me to calm me down, and when I wasn't paying attention in class he'd tap me on the shoulder to look up. And those are just 2 examples of multiple things he'd do for me. Everyday I'd talk to him on the board after coming home from school, it was a good way to relax after a long day of dying countless times. Everytime Damien would lay his eyes upon me, my brains were blown and I would die right there and then. It hurt so much, it seemed like it was impossible to get used to the pain, but at least, everytime I came back to life again I could feel Kenny kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly, so maybe it wasn't that bad.

One night I forgot to take out the piece from my pockets and went to bed. When I was almost asleep I felt something in my back, and that's when I realized Kenny was fucking CUDDLING WITH ME! I pretend to be asleep but inside I was fully awake, now more than ever! My head started thinking.

"Does he do this every night and I just don't know it? What else does he do at night that I don't know of..."

At some point my thoughts were too much and I started getting hotter, not handling the heat comming from him and the covers. I tried putting my leg out to get more chilly but it wasn't enough.

"Fuck, I don't want to wake him up"

I tried grabbing the covers very carefully and push them out of my bed. In the process I turned around, facing where Kenny would be. I felt his hands move away from me and gulped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up..."

I felt something soft touch my lips. I smiled.

"Goodnight"

I couldn't hear him but I knew he was saying goodnight back. After that I started sleeping with the piece in my pocket every night.

I don't know what we had but it was strong. We weren't dating, and even though he knew I liked him, he never told me that he liked me back. One of my fears was that this was all just a game for him and he didn't really like me. I was so afraid one day he would just leave me and never come back... Those thoughts haunted me... But I knew I couldn't let them control me.

Whatever we had going on was growing more and more. We kissed, we held hands, we slept in the same bed...And at some point we started even talking about well...
Being h o r n y.

God, feels weird saying that... It was even weirder when he brought it up! We were just talking about when we first met and the conversation just escalated from there.

"But be honest, you thought I was just a nobody right? Anyone that looks at me probably thinks I'm just an average joe that doesn't have anything going for him"

"S-h-u-t-u-p" I read what he spelled.

"You shut up! There's no way you thought I was attractive. I don't even understand why you like being with me now. And how you don't mind kissing this ugly face."

"Y-o-u-h-o-t"

He paused to think, I raised an eyebrow not believing anything he was spelling.

"I-d-f-u-c-k-y-o-u"

I opened my mouth in disbelief. "Shut up." I laughed at his statement. There's no way he told me that... He better not have been with a straight face while spelling it out.

"D-u-d-e" he started. I already knew that once he spelled "dude" or "listen" he was going to spell a lot so I got ready to move the piece a lot.

"F-i-r-s-t-n-i-g-h-t-I-..."

He continued to move the piece until a full sentence was formed.

"First night I was in your house I slept next to you and saw you get undressed and ending up getting kinda horny"

I laughed to cover the fact that I was extremely overwhelmed. I honestly didn't know how to feel about everything he was saying. Our once very wholesome relationship was now turning around to a more kinky one and I didn't know if I minded or not.

"S-o-r-r-y"

I hurried to assure him that he didn't do anything wrong. I wondered if he was looking everytime I changed clothes. My mind started slowly being polluted by all my dirty thoughts.

Kenny tapped me on the shoulder to snap me out of my thoughts as my face melted. I'm guessing he noticed how embarrassed I was because moments later he stopped touching the piece and I had no idea where he was.

"Kenny?" I asked not knowing where he was, extremely stressful after thinking all of those things...

It was silent... I was standing there, not moving, waiting for any sign from Kenny.

That's when I felt something in my neck. A breath. Chills went down my spine as Kenny breathed on my neck. I got goose bumps and my heart skipped a beat. I got up immediately covering my mouth with my hands to stop myself from screaming.

Kenny you flirty bitch! I was not about to get teased by a ghost! No no no, I'm better than that! Actually, thinking about it, I had an advantage. I could do anything and I knew he was going to be watching me...

Okay no, time to stop.

Doing this didn't feel right when we weren't even a thing. A solid thing I could give a name to. Right now we were just friends with benefits, and that did not satisfy me. It just fed into my fear of being just a toy for him...

I was too shy to ask him if he liked me, so the only thing I could do was guess...

___
A/n
Sorry this chapter is a bit of a filler...