18

I growled like an angry dog while he stared at me with a smile.

"Excuse me, are hum.. what was his name.."

"(Y/n)?" Damien asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! Are you him? Wait, you didn't look like this before... Is this his- your house?" Karen asked innocently.

"Yeah, why did you open the door shitbag? This is his house"

He ignored my question and went down to Karen's level.

"I'm Damien, I'm (Y/n)'s friend"

"BULLSHIT!" I screamed in his ear. He tried really hard to not show but I could see from his expression that his ear was ringing because of it.

"Can you please give this to (Y/n)? It's very important that you do!" Karen asked with puppy eyes. It didn't matter that he was a demon, no one could escape those shiny globes.

"Karen, please, do NOT give the board to him" I hurried in front of her. I grabbed her tiny little face and looked her in the eyes. "Please, please for the love of GOD-"

"Ugh" Damien looked away.

"What? Did I do something?" Karen asked.

"No! Karen you didn't do anything wrong! I just don't want you to give the board to the literal son of Satan!" I tried saying as loud as possible hoping she would hear me.

"Shut up for a second will you?" Damien said with an annoyed voice. I looked back at him angrily. "I'm tired of hearing your voice, give me a break"

"Well fuck off-"

"S-sorry... I'll just leave the board here" Karen apologized looking down.

"NO NO NO!" She turned back and I desperately tried grabbing her. "THAT WASN'T FOR YOU! IT WAS FOR ME!! YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!!"

She walked away and I inhaled. In the next second I was in front of Damien choking him with my dead cold hands. He just smiled.

"Shall we go now?" He asked after a while of me trying to hurt him.

I looked away and entered the house "whatever"

While he picked up the board and closed the door I headed upstairs. I searched for the boy's room. It was weird being back to that house, I didn't remember where everything was but I still had a feeling of comfort in there, like I could call that place my own home. I found his bedroom door and went through.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I screamed at what was in front of me.

(Y/n) was on the floor with A BLOODY LEG! LITERALLY! HIS LEG HAD A BULLET IN IT AND IT WAS BLEEDING LIKE CRAZY!

I hurried to see if he was okay. I sat down in front of him holding on to his arms and trying to calm him down. He was holding on to the leg trying to hold tears. He also seemed to be extremely angry.

"How the fuck did this happen?! Are you okay?! Have you called an ambulance yet?!"

And then a shot was heard.

I looked terrified as I saw blood slowly sliding down his forehead as his eyes lost their colour. His head slowly fell down. My hands shook as his lifeless body fell on the floor.

I could feel my throat drying and my heart pounding.

"(Y/n)?" I grabbed his shoulders expecting any type of reaction, just one thing to prove to me he was still alive.

Please...

Not him...

"Ughhhhh" Damien's usual annoyed voice was heard from the door. I looked back to see him playing with a gun in his hands. I immediately got up.

"What the fuck did you do" I said with a very serious expression on, my eyes getting red from rage.

"I shot him, I thought it was obvious"

"DON'T YOU EVEN-"

He snapped his fingers.

"Damien...." The weak boy's voice was heard very faintly. I turned around to see him standing there, alive and okay sitting against his bed. He looked up and talked again. "I genuinely FUCKING HATE YOU!"

"Ahahahahah" He laughed with his usual monotone but evil laugh.

"WHAT THE- I JUST SAW HIM DIE! HOW IS HE?!" I asked extremely confused and worried.

"I killed him, and I revived him. Fun right?"

"NO! NOT FUN! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I got closer to him with my fists clenched.

"Oh what now, are you going to choke me again?" He gave me a disgusting smug look. I growled at him but was interrupted.

"Yo... Who the hell are you talking to?" The boy sitting on the floor asked confused.

"Kenny" he replied.

His eyes opened wide.

"O-oh... Well... C-can you tell him I say hi?" He said shyly. I then remembered that we hadn't talked to each other for a month and something... The awkwardness hit me.

"He can hear you dumbass" He replied annoyed.

"Damien" I said now a bit embarrassed too "tell him I said hi"

"Ugh, whatever, Kenny said hi"

"He did?" (Y/n)'s face lit up. "T-tell him that I hope he had a good time talking to his sister..."

"He can fucking hear you"

"Damien!" I hurried. "Tell him I'm sorry and that I shouldn't have acted the way I did. And also that-"

"OH MY FUCKING AHHH-" Damien screamed reaching the limit of his patience. He rubbed his eyes whispering to himself, leaving me and (Y/n) curious to what he was doing. He suddenly looked (Y/n) in the eyes while snapping his fingers. He froze for a bit and then blinked as if something very bright was in front of him.

"What did you do?!" I asked worried.

"KENNY?!" The boy asked loudly as soon as I spoke.

I turned to him quickly.

"(Y/N)?!"

He rubbed his eyes and then opened them slowly. Once he looked at me he fell down to his bed.

"I-I- oh my god- I- I CAN SEE YOU?! AND HEAR YOU?!"

"YOU CAN?!"

(A/n: sorry this chapter is kinda short. School be killing my motivation ngl :'D)