4

I floated my way to Wendy's house first. I knew that Stan still had a massive crush on her but as a ghost I had no rules. I was dedicated to do everything I couldn't until now!

My hands were holding on to the window as I looked inside, trying to see anything through the blinds. I heard Wendy's voice and hid behind the wall as if she could see, I was still not used to the whole being invisible thing. She slammed the door and jumped to her bed, picked up a pillow with rage and screamed her guts out. I almost lost my balance and fell, but thankfully I remember that I could do a little thing called flying.

"Ugh, I'm gonna call Bebe" I heard Wendy say through the window. I couldn't listen to what she was saying very well so I stepped inside. I sat in a corner and listened.

"Hey Bebe"

...

"Yeah."

...

"No! It's different this time, listen to me. You know that new boy in class?"

...

"Oh shut it. I heard from the kids in his old class that he's gay! And you know what that means"

...

"AHAHAHAHAH, NO!!! It means he might steal Stan from me!"

...

"Oh c'mon, Stan's obviously bi. I know about his childhood crush on Kyle"

WHAT?!

I rolled on the floor laughing. The worst part is that it made sense and it explained a lot! I thought I was the gay one of the gang, well, we learn something new everyday.

With this new information I ran through the air to Stan's house. I couldn't stop laughing to myself and remembering the times where Stan did act gay as fuck for Kyle. I kinda felt bad for Wendy, dating Stan must have been really weird with all of that.

But the happy mood went to a depressed one the moment I entered Stan's room. He was on the floor, lying on top of dirty clothes with a bottle of wine in his hand and his other hand covering his eyes. I came closer to his lifeless body.

"Stan? You okay dude?" I rested my hand on his forehead, it was burning. I couldn't even imagine the headache that he must have been feeling.

He drank a bit more and took his hand out of his face to grab his phone. His eyes were red with tears falling from them. However there was no emotion in his face, it as an empty look. His messy hair was darker than usual, just like his eyes.

I just sat there looking at him, I couldn't do anything but look. I really did feel bad for Stan, I knew about his depression and his alcohol problem but I didn't know it was this bad. He was absolutely full of it all. He wasn't in the room anymore, he was lost in his toxic and dangerous thoughts.

I sighed and left. I was done for today, it was already dark outside so I headed home. A mistake. The moment I got in I came across dad screaming at mom and Karen. Karen was holding on to my mom's shirt while my dad held a beer and spat everywhere. I grabbed my dad's throat in hopes of being able to actually choke him, but I couldn't. Not long after Karen ran to my room and I followed her. Inside my room the sound of my parents' screams were still heard but now less intensely. She curved up to a ball and cried holding my pillow once again. I sat next to her and hugged her the best I could. The room felt ten times colder than usual. Even the sound of my parents slowly faded away and all I could hear was Karen's sobs and the crickets.

This was too painful. I couldn't handle being here. Being stuck in a reality that stops me from protecting who I love... I needed to leave. I knew it was selfish to just run away but I decided it was best if I just left.

Outside was cold, very cold. I hated that I could still feel the freezing wind. Touching things but also going through things. Flying and walking. Feeling but not being felt. Being a ghost was really weird. As a ghost, what could I do to entertain myself? I was already so down, there was really nothing that could excite me this late. I was also getting tired, what I shouldn't be, seeing that I was a ghost. Damien really messed up with this whole feeling part. I had no place to sleep tho, and it was cold outside. I thought of sleeping at Cartman's or one of my friends but, after the Stan stuff, I was even scared to see what they were doing.

That's when I remembered. I have Kenny 2, my copy cat. I can just chill at his place. While he steals my identity I can steal his house. Seems fair right? I could still remember his house so I just flew my way there. Arriving I noticed all the lights were off, he was already sleeping. I went inside his room. It was quiet and less cold than outside but still cold. All that was heard was his quiet breaths. I got closer to make sure he was asleep, it would be pretty awkward if he was awake, well, for me at least. His eyes were closed and his mouth slightly open breathing in and out. He looked peaceful, poor dude, he'd have to wake up from such a calm slumber in a few hours to go to school.

I sat on the opposite corner of the bed. I could feel the warmth comming from the blankets, making my desire to sleep also my desire to lay down. I felt that certain parts of the blankets were warmer and nicer. I was touching the blankets in the dark following the warm path to see what was the cause of such comfortable feeling. When I touched him. I jumped back in panic.

"oh sorry!"

For some seconds I forgot I couldn't wake him up. My heart was pounding at the scare. I calmed down and touched his arm. It was extremely warm and nice, making me want to hug him and sleep in his arms. The cold of the room was practically making me do that. My eyes were closing and my head was falling so I just gave in and slept next to him, between his arms.